Violence at Euro 2016

Why like many of us older ones who were around back then, he knows what it was like back then, he doesnt say he was part of it nor condone it. I agree with his post and I wasnt a participant nor did I condone it, infact having to be on my guard to avoid a kicking off visting fans or the police for the privelage of watching a football match at maine road I could have done without. Having a petrol bomb chucked at me coming out of Stamford bridge having witnessed us get stuffed 5-1 having stood on an open terrace in the pissing rain for 90 very fucking miserable minutes didnt have me buzzing at all.
Not sure what point you're struggling to make here?
He was eulogising about bygone days when English hooligans ruled Europe, he scoffed at the Russians who were just "copying English fans from back then" apparently. He even went as far as to suggest it wouldn't be happening if those banned English hooligans were in France.

wheres this from ? good if true, i hope we batter the shit out of them ( only those who want to fight)
They'd have a job though. English hooligans, even in the heyday of English hooliganism, were not ex-army MMA trained fighters on steroids like these Russians are.

They'd have a job though. English hooligans, even in the heyday of English hooliganism, were not ex-army MMA trained fighters on steroids like these Russians are.
I dont think they are MMA trained in the sense that they know any martial arts(or at least any good at them) they just knock lumps out of each other and wear the gear for it. If we send in some travelers who live the bare knuckle boxing life they will defo meet their match there's being fit and up for it like the Russian's training for a few months for this and there's just being brought up with it.

Last edited:

tbf there are mma/fighting club all over england. swell if we have even say 1000 england fans up for a fight we hugely outnumber them . we have our fair share of lunatics

Glad UEFA have dealt with this (to their best of their abilities) and not tarred England with the same brush by telling Russia anything else and they're out (suspended ban), fining them and France deporting a few of the thugs. I'm surprised they've taken any action over it as they usually take a fairly blasé view to this kind of issue and brush it under the carpet.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.