Violence at Euro 2016

What say you that all the European football players, well Germany, Spain, Italy, Holland, England and Belgium at least, turn round and say to FIFA.... Have your World Cup in Russia if you want... but thanks very much be we won't be playing there!

Russia have gone beyond a joke now, all their CL shenanigans, racism, hooliganism. The World Cup should be taken away from them NOW!

I said the same the other day.

What else are you trying to do if you're kicking someone in the head? If you were fair fighting you'd wait 'till he got back up and get back into fist fighting if he wanted it. It'd be unfair to drag him up and beat him again. But to kick him in the head when he's on the deck is a total disgrace.

Was kicked in the head/face when on the deck in Kiev in Feb, can confirm its not much fun :)

In that video its the 2 that kick him almost simultaneously right at the end that really stick out; he's clearly pretty much out but they still don't hesitate to get a final blow in. It's not like he was gonna get up and chase after them if they didn't have a last boot. It's akin to blindsiding someone with a punch, just a shithouse way to conduct yourself.

If you've got half an hour to spare, read though this Twitter account.
I'm no way in favour of trouble but have found it quite interesting. The guy seems to be an English top boy out there on the front line.
I thought it was a piss take Twitter account at first.
@AzakFeverAFC

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.