Violence at Euro 2016

You still referred to him as "a top boy on the front line" Grow up

Wow, you really have taken it the wrong way haven't you. I would have thought such a mature person would have read it a few times before accusing someone of needing to grow up.
I'm about as violent as a moth, but take interest in all this when it happens, as you do, otherwise you wouldn't be reading it.
Once you've got over my tongue in cheek comment about top boys on the front line I'll carry on doing the dishes.

I know it's pretty serious.mbut fuck me they don't half fight like fannies and their gear is proper shite.

They have usually isolated England fans or heavily outnumber them and even then they have struggled overpowering a few and that includes also hitting them with weapons. In reality they and the French are embarrassing one another with their 'R.I.P English hooligans' cards.In their stony heart of hearts they know that it is a hollow victory and the outcome would be very different if the lads who used to follow England weren't all sat at home twiddling their thumbs on a banning order.

They have usually isolated England fans or heavily outnumber them and even then they have struggled overpowering a few and that includes also hitting them with weapons. In reality they and the French are embarrassing one another with their 'R.I.P English hooligans' cards.In their stony heart of hearts they know that it is a hollow victory and the outcome would be very different if the lads who used to follow England weren't all sat at home twiddling their thumbs on a banning order.

I don't think so to be honest. Glad I am not there. Hope the 2026 World Cup is ina nice place!

Been all over too. Never really witnessed much. Stoke when we won 6-3 was pretty bad. I was only 18 then.
There was little help from the police after when we were penned in by the coaches.

The Russian look like cowards to me. As you say picking off stragglers. Not sure interesting is the right word, but yes the next few days could be interesting.

5-2

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.