Violence at Euro 2016

Photos on Twitter inside the stadium England fans running from Russians has they break into our end these cunts are rum as fuck!

In most of the TV footage, there are blokes with black T shirts on dishing it out. It seems from reports that these are Russians. I dare say that our lot have had their part to play, but an organised mob in a 'uniform' should be getting the lions share of the shit. The Russians are pigs, I've never met a good one and I'm not surprised at this. The Russians generally in history have been pigs and they have generally got what they deserve.

In most of the TV footage, there are blokes with black T shirts on dishing it out. It seems from reports that these are Russians. I dare say that our lot have had their part to play, but an organised mob in a 'uniform' should be getting the lions share of the shit. The Russians are pigs, I've never met a good one and I'm not surprised at this. The Russians generally in history have been pigs and they have generally got what they deserve.
Well done to Fifa for awarding the WC to these homophobic thugs

Jesus, bit fucking widesweeping statement that one, especially given their loss of life in WWII.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.