Violence at Euro 2016

Several tweets make common reference to the lack of police around when the Russians jumped the barricades to attack the English fans. Most of the police are probably still up at Calais patrolling the camps.

some tweets said the police were about but ignored the russian twatting the english only got involved if the locals were attacked, not sure if I believe that.

been to european aways with city and always had a good night after, but if I was there I would be straight to the hotel or nearby bar at the hotel tonight, these fuckers are not right in the head

Several tweets make common reference to the lack of police around when the Russians jumped the barricades to attack the English fans. Most of the police are probably still up at Calais patrolling the camps.

The problem lies in that they have to try and police not only a massive football tournament but also the migrant crisis and terrorist crisis they have in France at present. The resources are stretched at the very best

Jesus, bit fucking widesweeping statement that one, especially given their loss of life in WWII.
....they started WW2 on the side of the Germans and by the time it was all over, they had a record for atrocities surpassed only by the Nazi's. They killed millions of their own people pre, post and during WW2, raped 60,000 German women in Berlin over 3 days, persecuted pretty much every minority and made an art out of slave labour. Today, they are racist, homophobic and evidently violent in the extreme. The removal of the Iron Curtain was, in retrospect, a bad thing - it was much better when these pigs were kept behind their wall.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.