Violence at Euro 2016

Would not go if you paid me to. If you do not get a kicking your hotel room is getting robbed every time you step outside the hotel.

I quite like Russia and most Russians having spent some time there. I certainly wouldn't go for the tournament in 2018 though.

I suspect it's much more political than simple football hooliganism. And we continue to be in complete denial about it.

He's not bang on though! They are there because they spent a packet to watch the England game, that's why they are there! No they don't deserve that shit! Know the area do you? Expert on England away games too?
marseille
....they started WW2 on the side of the Germans and by the time it was all over, they had a record for atrocities surpassed only by the Nazi's. They killed millions of their own people pre, post and during WW2, raped 60,000 German women in Berlin over 3 days, persecuted pretty much every minority and made an art out of slave labour. Today, they are racist, homophobic and evidently violent in the extreme. The removal of the Iron Curtain was, in retrospect, a bad thing - it was much better when these pigs were kept behind their wall.
let that sleeping dog lie said churchill,he
Scrap international football.

It is boring, irrelevant and it risks City players getting injured.
yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.