Violence at Euro 2016

Am I misunderstanding you or are you really saying we should not ban hooligans from traveling so they can protect non violent supporters?

Yes you ARE misunderstanding me.What needs to happen is the other countries need to get a grip on THEIR hooligans and the local police realise that the England fans over there now aren't the same as 20 years ago.Also sitting outside a bar and drinking and singing doesn't make them hooligans it is what we do.Personally not even free travel,tickets,drink,accommodation and a super model thrown in wouldn't tempt me to watch England abroad. Whoever based England in Marseilles too needs to give their head a wobble.

Watching a few different periscope streams just seem to be locals kicking of with police . Looks like they have taken it a an excuse to have a proper local riot week. All our fault of course

Watching a few different periscope streams just seem to be locals kicking of with police . Looks like they have taken it a an excuse to have a proper local riot week. All our fault of course
Marseille is a bit like Brixton used to be or Toxteth in the 80's. A bit like Naples. Socio economic issues that nobody has ever done anything about. Not excusing it, but it's a factor whether people like it or not. Its why rioting tends to take place only under the Tories.

france and marseille in particular is a shithole. I hope any england fans out there, from blue moon are safe.

Marseilles is a tough a port City as they come,I paid off a ship there and we had a night before we flew home.Trust me a night was enough,there is an air of menace there even without football.Some of our lads got in a fight with some waiters who were attacking them with metal trays in the street,another was jumped by a Moroccan in the foyer of the hotel.The lad sparked him out but when the police were carting him off he had still been quick enough to steal his watch! With the present political climate anyone English in that City would be red rag to a bull and the French have never liked us,never will.The Russians are the Russians,50 years behind the rest of the world.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.