Violence at Euro 2016

I'm surprised England fans ran away, I thought they would've stood their ground and fight.

Not anymore these are mainly bona fida England fans vetted and there for a laugh and to watch the football,not the terrace firms from 30+ years ago.

I hope any Bluemooners and their friends and family who went down to Marseilles for the match are safe and unharmed. Hopefully nobody is handcuffed in a French police station either.

A bit off topic (sorry), but hearing all this English vs Russian violence I keep imagining the Peaky Blinders fighting a group of Cossacks. Just finished season (series) 3 of Peaky Blinders on Netflix so its fresh on my mind. If you're looking for a TV show and like violent, vulgar, historical dramas (post-WWI Birmingham) with a great cast I'd definitely recommend Peaky Blinders. Not for the kids obviously, and like Mad Men it may cause cigarette cravings as they light up in just about every scene.

Fair enough, thanks for explaining

Film 4 currently showing..... the football factory....ycmiu.

There are probably a few who watched that out there now realising the grim reality of such.

I have just heard the news,no reports of any deaths but an England fan is critical and two serious. Awful sad and predictable given the Russian involvement and playing in Marseilles.

What exactly happened in the stadium. Did the Russians charge the England end without provocation? Haven't seen that since Denis Law relegated the scum on their own swampy turf.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.