Violence at Euro 2016

A large percentage of them will be, they have national service over there. That will usually involve a stint in some lovely place such as Chechnya.

I am afraid a load of pissed up it workers, van drivers, and the odd chef or postman all of whom have occasionally snorted a line had a few jaegers and thrown the odd badly aimed punch on a Friday night, were always going to get royally found out by this bunch, different league completely.

See my previous post. All the top boys or whatever you want to call them were sitting at home or in the pub on banning orders while the Russian knobs and ultra's were allowed free travel over there. The England fans out there now are lambs to the slaughter you are right.No way would they be taking such liberties if they were out there,steroids or not.

That is the trouble when you have gained a reputation from past troubles.

england hasn't had major hooligan problems since the 80s, minor things have happened, but nothing like this. people being stabbed, kicked to near death. all because these russians romanticise about english hooligans, from near enough 40 years ago now.

its just sad

Nice ultras attacking NI and poles drinking together being reported.

Fair play to collymore. He is in the thick of it now live on periscope.

England fans being attacked be hundreds of locals - his word s

See my previous post. All the top boys or whatever you want to call them were sitting at home or in the pub on banning orders while the Russian knobs and ultra's were allowed free travel over there. The England fans out there now are lambs to the slaughter you are right.No way would they be taking such liberties if they were out there,steroids or not.

Am I misunderstanding you or are you really saying we should not ban hooligans from traveling so they can protect non violent supporters?

All those so-called "top boys" would have got battered by this lot as well. Times have changed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.