Violence at Euro 2016

Collymore just bumped into channel four Journo who told him there are groups of fans for Toulouse , nice, Marseille and Paris all there to attack England plus Russia who have hired cars all over France .

Heard it live on periscope . He a **** but he is doing some proper Journo stuff tonight.

All those so-called "top boys" would have got battered by this lot as well. Times have changed.

I don't think so, they look good battering shirters and females, when someone stands and fights back as ferociously they wouldn't look so clever.

Why are they being allowed to run amok. It's madness ... and they shouldn't be hosting the World acup in 2018,. They should give it to the Yanks, who have the resources and infrastructure to get ready for it at short notice.

Last edited:
The press and authoroties will call it the English disease again! But for me the organisers should take some of the blame for the trouble tonight. Who thought it was a good ideas to put the two most volatile set of fans (England & Russia in one of the most immigrant populated cities in europe, on a Saturday night)? Now don't get me wrong I am not defending a load of pissed up racist fat Leeds, Forest and Millwall fans. But anyone who has been to a european away game (with City or United) will know how much the police in France and Spain are cunts!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.