Violence at Euro 2016

Is it ok to proportion 'some' of the blame to England fans for the violence over the past few days and nights?
Looks to me like they were given it the big un' before the Maghrebi locals and Ivan came in and escalated things.
Lesson is, don't be acting the big man if you can't back it up and don't booze if you continuously make a complete **** of yourself.

Brilliant from UEFA. In attracting the best management and playing talent by paying huge salaries, English football threatens to dominate European competition for years.

Chuck the stupid English in to a place where they have known history such as Marseille, together with one of their home nation "rivals" and add the Russians to the combustable mix and they will create the perfect storyboard to enable the authorities to take punitive action against English football for causing all this terrible violence in the wonderfully tranquil, beautiful and welcoming city of Marseille, with acknowledgement and appreciation to the normally fun-loving Russians for supporting the police and applying a firm zero-tolerance policy in dealing with this English disease that so stains the beautiful game.

For those of you questioning why the match was played in Marseille, do you think the French wanted English and Russian fans tearing around somewhere like Bordeaux or Nice for a few days? Not a chance

Let them run riot in the arse hole of France for a few days and jobs a goodun.

Do you think you'll be missed?

Not (in some cases) if we were boycotting Europe but that won't happen. we may leave the EU though!

The reality is that as well as having our share of nutters we have tended to have more families supporting us than other nations who are just trying to enjoy the game. They would have found it hardest to get away from the Russian hooligans / paramilitaries.

Is it ok to proportion 'some' of the blame to England fans for the violence over the past few days and nights?
Looks to me like they were given it the big un' before the Maghrebi locals and Ivan came in and escalated things.
Lesson is, don't be acting the big man if you can't back it up and don't booze if you continuously make a complete **** of yourself.
Every time fans are involved in violence abroad, you'll always get the 'it wasn't us' stuff. Doesn't matter which team it is, it's the one constant.

This time round, it does appear that the Russians have got themselves organised against England fans who aren't. They've probably learnt this from previous England expeditions abroad!

Why in God's name fans cant just go for a beer and have a good time is beyond me, but I've seen City fans at Wembley acting like cunts after being on the beer all day.

England fans being reported as singing 'where the fuck are ISIS' and 'we're voting 'out' (that one is quite funny). Unfortunately not all of Europe has the British sense of humour, and maybe some of these chants, by large groups of pissed up blokes standing with their arms outstretched, doesn't go down well with the locals.

The problem now is for ordinary Russian fans who might well feel the backlash from England fans out for revenge. Hopefully the Welsh and English fans will just have a good laugh and enjoy themselves, but if there's a Cardiff contingent out there, then it might just get a bit nasty.

Fuck going abroad, just too much hassle, and I certainly wouldn't feel any better in a French A&E if it was down to someone else.

Let's get this right , those that the Russian thugs are attacking are hardly Cat A hooligans, it's over in the UK and has been for years, whilst it's at its height in Eastern Europe...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.