Violence at Euro 2016

Probably the first and last time I'll agree with anything George Osbourn says, but "embarrassing" sums it up. Its always mystified me who the idiots are who follow ingerland on tournaments abroad. No one I know has the time, money, holidays, or lack of personal commitments to down tools and spend the best part of a month on the piss abroad watching football. Anyone I do know who is this serious about football tends to have used their money and time off following their team in the season prior to the international tournaments.
How do you get to be this stupid, rich, and have this much holiday / free time, and who are these arseholes?

Let's get this right , those that the Russian thugs are attacking are hardly Cat A hooligans, it's over in the UK and has been for years, whilst it's at its height in Eastern Europe...
Unfortunately, due to previous, England fans are the benchmark for aspiring arseholes. The only innocents here are the normal England fans just going for a beer, or supporting their team behind the goal last night. Even the odd England fans who feels 'up for it' wouldn't get far with an organised group like the Russians.

Probably the first and last time I'll agree with anything George Osbourn says, but "embarrassing" sums it up. Its always mystified me who the idiots are who follow ingerland on tournaments abroad. No one I know has the time, money, holidays, or lack of personal commitments to down tools and spend the best part of a month on the piss abroad watching football. Anyone I do know who is this serious about football tends to have used their money and time off following their team in the season prior to the international tournaments.
How do you get to be this stupid, rich, and have this much holiday / free time, and who are these arseholes?
I knew a lad in Birmingham who spent all his money, and holiday entitlement, following the England football and cricket teams. He had no real affinity with a local club. Said he supported Villa, but hero worshipped Beckham. He was 28 and lived with his mum and dad, and saved like a lunatic (didn't earn a lot of dosh) for English cricket tours to the Caribbean and Australia, and major tournaments in far flung places - don't think he'd have spent his money on France as it isn't exotic enough.

He fucking loved it. Just a normal lad who loved to follow England, and certainly wouldn't have got involved in any of this nonsense - however, it's people like him who would probably get caught up in it by just being there.

I knew a lad in Birmingham who spent all his money, and holiday entitlement, following the England football and cricket teams. He had no real affinity with a local club. Said he supported Villa, but hero worshipped Beckham. He was 28 and lived with his mum and dad, and saved like a lunatic (didn't earn a lot of dosh) for English cricket tours to the Caribbean and Australia, and major tournaments in far flung places - don't think he'd have spent his money on France as it isn't exotic enough.

He fucking loved it. Just a normal lad who loved to follow England, and certainly wouldn't have got involved in any of this nonsense - however, it's people like him who would probably get caught up in it by just being there.
Weird if you ask me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.