Violence at Euro 2016

These fights always have one thing in common - plastic chairs! It's like leaving guns lying around for Isis.

The sight of a plastic chair always seems to bring out the worse in people. It's nothing to do with the 12 pints of Kronenbourg.

From the moment they pick one up run with it and manage to throw it a mighty 2 yards it all goes wrong.

by moonlight !!!

There is a difference from singing "my father said" or let's say at stoke " did you cry when yaya scored" to singing "no surrender", "stand up if you hate the french" and telling europe to fuck off were leaving. Those songs are akin to the days of us singing dig up matt busby, one man went to mow etc, provocative songs.

There is a lot of blame that needs to be directed at the marseille ultras and as for the russians, thair actions were organised, viscious and disgusting , they were gonna attack no matter what, but we cannot pretend there wasn't a tiny group of English fans acting like knobs.

The whole organisation of this match has been a failiure from uefa and the french police. Marseille was flagged as a flash point match yet there seems to have be no forward thinking to keep fans apart, and the poloce seemed to have no play but to tear gas people and hope they stop fucking about after

how are singing about hating the french and telling europe we are leaving close to singing about the munich air disaster ?. I've been to plenty of games where city fans have sung songs similar - songs about jihadi john/munich. they are disgusting songs, but the vast majority of england fans there weren't singing them and were there for a good time.

Yeah that's also very likely, in fact I wouldn't be surprised if its not government assisted.

me neither will all the needle with Russia and NATO you can imagine Putin saying go on boys knock the feck out of them English twats ha

The whole organisation of this match has been a failiure from uefa and the french police. Marseille was flagged as a flash point match yet there seems to have be no forward thinking to keep fans apart, and the poloce seemed to have no play but to tear gas people and hope they stop fucking about after
Watching some of the footage yesterday it was quite shocking to see how little planning had been done by the French, it was clear that there was no organisation round the port area, and all they did was 'fire fight', and then at the stadium before the game, again no plan to keep rival fans apart (other than tear gas), and then no real segregation in the stadium.

They've known this tournament was happening for 2 years, and for months about this particular fixture being a potential flashpoint. They could have done an awful lot more, like restrict the sale of alcohol on the day of the game, not sell beer in glasses or bottles, all the things we are very organised in.

I think we should send a few thousand troops over, undercover dressed as fans, on duty so no alcohol, to protect our fans from these organised attacks on our citizens because they aren't getting any protection these last few days

You really think the British military or the authorities give a shit about English football fans. The couple I know who've gone - give it the whole Britain for the British anti Europe nonsense but conveniently forget they are benefit cheats thriving from the state. Patriotism my arse.

how are singing about hating the french and telling europe we are leaving close to singing about the munich air disaster ?. I've been to plenty of games where city fans have sung songs similar - songs about jihadi john/munich. they are disgusting songs, but the vast majority of england fans there weren't singing them and were there for a good time.

which is why I said a small group of england fans were being knobs, the majority would have been like any away fans out to enjoy the trip.
on the songs both are there to provoke a reaction, (but not in a jokey way like the barmy army at the cricket) that's why I compared them, sing you hate the french at a frenchmam in his home town may make him want to smack you in the face.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.