Violence at Euro 2016

Well I'm glad and sad at the same time my 2 friends who had saved up to go support England have a great time have booked flights to come home. Two grown men worried for their safety felt the need to get home is shocking but I'm happy they wil be back with their wife's and children.

Is it just England fans that do this shit, or is it just that only England are reported here because we wouldn't give a shit about other fans going on the rampage?

Get real. There have been minor events in other French cities like Nice but nothing on the scale of Marseille. This is not a press conspiracy facts are facts it's just some people don't like the truth. A minority of England fans contributed to the problem.

which is why I said a small group of england fans were being knobs, the majority would have been like any awy fams out to enjoy the trip, on the songs both are there to provoke a reaction, (but not in a jokey way like the bay army at the cricket) that's why I compared them.

i get what your saying mate, but songs like that ( we hate the french) are sung all the time. scotland and welsh fans sing anti english songs, city fans have when we've played cardiff. the russian fans and french were always going to try and attack us regardless.

In Lens, which is next to Lille (where most will be staying as Lens is small), and where Russia are playing next, they'll be at it all the way up the motorways.
I stayed in Lens when we played Colombia in Lille's stadium during the World Cup in 98 and there's a square in the City centre just around the corner from the train station, i'm expecting to see it on the news a lot next week as that'll be where most of the trouble will esculate

Seems to me that the key to trouble free enjoyment is to segregate fans in pens..."fun pens" :-) ... Drink, food, djs, video games, karaoke and the promise of strippers later if everyone behaves. Easy Peasy.

"Come to France" they said, "It'll be fun" they said

2ng7m8p.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.