Violence at Euro 2016

It wasn't nice to see but I'm glad the Russian Ultras were stupid enough to attack in the stadium in full view of the cameras... think that clears up what's been happening, we do have some idiots but some people are just too proud not to fight back when set upon like that(which is the majority of the English involvement in the violence so far IMO) which is understandable to some extent.

I think EUFA and anyone trying to push most of the blame onto the English fans should answer this before deciding who shares the majority of the blame:

Q: Have the English fans being going around in mobile gangs/mobs looking for trouble? A: No we haven't heard reports of that.

Furthermore:

Q: Have there been both French and Russian fans doing that? A: Yes and specifically targeting any English fans whether they are up for it or not.

Last edited:
Could be very tempting for them to ban English teams from Europe for a season. No rags or dippers to upset. (they won't be arsed about the europa league)

They wont ban anyone, its an empty threat.

They will fine to line their own pockets and no doubt, despite the tv evidence shown around the world the FA will cop a bigger fine than the Russian federation and that will be the end of it.

They will fine to line their own pockets and no doubt, despite the tv evidence shown around the world the FA will cop a bigger fine than the Russian federation and that will be the end of it.
As things stand, and despite the ban threat, only the Russians are getting any fine, because they are the only ones charged with anything. Luckily for England they don't have any jurisdiction outside the stadium. However with both sets of fans likely to meet up again in Lille, I can't see how there won't be further trouble, and they may take that opportunity to kick us both out, and that's if there's no trouble with the welsh, which has to be a possibility.

UEFA will also do everything to put the blame elsewhere than themselves or France, despite the fact that the planning of security in and around the games looks like its nigh on useless (another loud firework at the Turkey V Croatia games).

As things stand, and despite the ban threat, only the Russians are getting any fine, because they are the only ones charged with anything. Luckily for England they don't have any jurisdiction outside the stadium. However with both sets of fans likely to meet up again in Lille, I can't see how there won't be further trouble, and they may take that opportunity to kick us both out, and that's if there's no trouble with the welsh, which has to be a possibility.

UEFA will also do everything to put the blame elsewhere than themselves or France, despite the fact that the planning of security in and around the games looks like its nigh on useless (another loud firework at the Turkey V Croatia games).

I would be surprised if the Wales games passes without some incident or other.

Majority of the Welsh won't be your die hard football fans, be a few Swansea and cardiff's idiots there don't get me wrong. Load of people over there from my village and you'll never meet a nicer group of people.

Martin Glenn just on from the FA - fucking clueless - background in fish fingers, biscuits and crisps !

that uefa statement and the tosser from the FA's commemts show the ineptitude of both, only focuses on what went on in the stadium where it's their responsibility and washing their hands of the violence of the day. The behaviour of the Russian mobs vastly differ to the english chair chucking olympic team, and need to be addressed seperately rather than as a flimsy statement with no threat at all to anybody away from the ground.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.