Violence at Euro 2016

A big Blue who's family used to run the pub around the corner from Maine Road has just got back and posted this on facebook.

''Home safe and sound but that was an utter disgrace! Not all England fans are morons just a small amount but I have never seen such organised mayhem from the Russians and French ultras. England fans did not stand a chance. France shame on you it was a shambles from start to finish.''

Apparently they also closed the metro so all the fans had to walk to the stadium.

On the plus side Danny Dyer just got some more guaranteed work when they make the film.

Will the Russians target the Welsh in the run up to their game? Do they lump Wales and England in the same 'British' basket and will go after accordingly? I sense the Russians just hate us and can take or leave the Welsh!

Will the Russians target the Welsh in the run up to their game? Do they lump Wales and England in the same 'British' basket and will go after accordingly? I sense the Russians just hate us and can take or leave the Welsh!

Not sure tbh, i know the Russians seem well organized so whatever they do it is not random (imo ofc).

Majority of the Welsh won't be your die hard football fans, be a few Swansea and cardiff's idiots there don't get me wrong. Load of people over there from my village and you'll never meet a nicer group of people.
I don't think the vast majority of the English are hoolligans either, but it only takes a few idiots for it to kick off, plus the Russians will be there, and also the Slovakians who won't be the Russians best mates. I think I'd avoid Lille and Lens this week.

The Russians are so thick I doubt they know the Welsh are British. We are the top scalp for all the hooligan firms worldwide in spite of our so called firm not existing anymore,which is unfortunate for anyone going abroad to support England.

Just seen a pic in the Germany match thread of Ukrainian pub all decked out in flags with a fair few skin head types chucking chairs.
There is a German chap chucking one back but one look at him and you can see he is not out for trouble with that clobber on just your sandal and sock wearing tashed German fella out for a beer.

Not sure tbh, i know the Russians seem well organized so whatever they do it is not random (imo ofc).
The only problem is they're 25 - 30 years too late if they wanted a proper row.
They've targeted innocent people with families and see it as fair game and a "result"...... cunts

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.