Violence at Euro 2016

Just seen a pic in the Germany match thread of Ukrainian pub all decked out in flags with a fair few skin head types chucking chairs.
There is a German chap chucking one back but one look at him and you can see he is not out for trouble with that clobber on just your sandal and sock wearing tashed German fella out for a beer.
And a dump on a glass coffee table

Just seen a pic in the Germany match thread of Ukrainian pub all decked out in flags with a fair few skin head types chucking chairs.
There is a German chap chucking one back but one look at him and you can see he is not out for trouble with that clobber on just your sandal and sock wearing tashed German fella out for a beer.
More reports its kicking off there too.

More reports its kicking off there too.

The selfish in me says good so they can see it is not "English thugs" but the me in me says "poor sods getting it of some idiot skinheads for fuck all reason".

@Danamy i don't get it, surely these guys know we are gentrified now as a national fan base?
The odd loon but not many of them about now really.

There's a reason why the FA employ that fucking annoying band to drown out the Neanderthal chanting and steer it more "family friendly"

Those are the ones you have to keep a close eye on - very innocuous in appearance but extremely deadly.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.