Violence at Euro 2016

Who supplies the chairs ? He must be laughing his cock off.

Hahaha, like my dad says whenever summat bad happens "some fucker will be getting rich off it all" and you just nailed it for this hassle.
He will be falling of his at the size of the order that just came through.

"Claude, get your fuckin hammer and a bag of nails sharpish"

The only problem is they're 25 - 30 years too late if they wanted a proper row.
They've targeted innocent people with families and see it as fair game and a "result"...... cunts

Bang on it there pal. 25 years ago, it would have been worse, because 50% of England fans were up for it, nowadays I'd say less than 5 %.
I was in Marseille in 98. Shithole

You say, from behind your computer, in the UK. That bloke is over in France and tweeting what he has seen.

I say, having read his tweets

Exhibit 1. "Witnessed a Russian lad get glassed twice and was that frustrated he glassed himself"

2. "French undercover police welding a ball and chain

3. "Been advised Forest lads wondering the streets of Marseille looking for Derby. Obsessed. Don't reckon they know how many Derby are here.

4. The typical "unless you were here you don't know" rhetoric.

5. There is plenty of footage from all over the city. Yet I've not seen any of knife wielding Russians and Marseille as he refers to several time.

Should I go on.

So yeah I think he is full of shit.

Hahaha, like my dad says whenever summat bad happens "some fucker will be getting rich off it all" and you just nailed it for this hassle.
He will be falling of his at the size of the order that just came through.

"Claude, get your fuckin hammer and a bag of nails sharpish"
Just get the order in and then England meet Wales in the same City on Thursday, he'll retire off the back of this tournament.

Those are the ones you have to keep a close eye on - very innocuous in appearance but extremely deadly.

If this is not an image of menace and evil personified i don't know what...you know what i could murder a bitburger right now.

old-bearded-dudes-drink-beer.jpg

I say, having read his tweets

Exhibit 1. "Witnessed a Russian lad get glassed twice and was that frustrated he glassed himself"

2. "French undercover police welding a ball and chain

3. "Been advised Forest lads wondering the streets of Marseille looking for Derby. Obsessed. Don't reckon they know how many Derby are here.

4. The typical "unless you were here you don't know" rhetoric.

5. There is plenty of footage from all over the city. Yet I've not seen any of knife wielding Russians and Marseille as he refers to several time.

Should I go on.

So yeah I think he is full of shit.

I saw a pic of a knife wielding Russian in on of the papers yesterday

Just seen a pic in the Germany match thread of Ukrainian pub all decked out in flags with a fair few skin head types chucking chairs.
There is a German chap chucking one back but one look at him and you can see he is not out for trouble with that clobber on just your sandal and sock wearing tashed German fella out for a beer.

Had a look on Bild and that pic is on there with this article translated from german

More than 50 German hooligans attacked near the station at Ukrainian fans . This was confirmed by Volker Goll , deputy head of the Coordination Office fan projects ( KOS ) , opposite the sports information service ( SID ) .
" The French police has intervened very late," said Goll . The KOS accompanied the German fans in France . According to witnesses, flew from the sidewalk cafes bottles and chairs .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.