Violence at Euro 2016

I say, having read his tweets

Exhibit 1. "Witnessed a Russian lad get glassed twice and was that frustrated he glassed himself"

2. "French undercover police welding a ball and chain

3. "Been advised Forest lads wondering the streets of Marseille looking for Derby. Obsessed. Don't reckon they know how many Derby are here.

4. The typical "unless you were here you don't know" rhetoric.

5. There is plenty of footage from all over the city. Yet I've not seen any of knife wielding Russians and Marseille as he refers to several time.

Should I go on.

So yeah I think he is full of shit.

Well you obviously have never been to Marseille. I have and their are fucking loads that are tooled/knived up, regularly.
Just because you haven't seen it on your tv/computer, doesn't mean it isn't true.
Love people like you, who pontificate what is happening sat back home in your comfy chair.

I take it there's no chance that they'd speak to the bar owners that had the place tidied up by English fans despite being attacked?
Nearly all the evidence available shows England fans being targeted.

Yes but who shone the spotlight on football's bodies being a bunch of thieves!

French government have banned alcohol in fans zones and in areas near the ground.

Had a look on Bild and that pic is on there with this article translated from german

More than 50 German hooligans attacked near the station at Ukrainian fans . This was confirmed by Volker Goll , deputy head of the Coordination Office fan projects ( KOS ) , opposite the sports information service ( SID ) .
" The French police has intervened very late," said Goll . The KOS accompanied the German fans in France . According to witnesses, flew from the sidewalk cafes bottles and chairs .

So the Germans have a bunch of nuts roaming around to eh, this whole event is going to be a complete nightmare for decent fans and authorities.

Well you obviously have never been to Marseille. I have and their are fucking loads that are tooled/knived up, regularly.
Just because you haven't seen it on your tv/computer, doesn't mean it isn't true.
Love people like you, who pontificate what is happening sat back home in your comfy chair.

Ok mate. You believe what you want to.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.