Violence at Euro 2016

So the Germans have a bunch of nuts roaming around to eh, this whole event is going to be a complete nightmare for decent fans and authorities.

The Germans usually do well on French soil. They'll be hard to shift if they kick off.

I can't actually believe we are talking about hooliganism in 2016.

I say, having read his tweets

Exhibit 1. "Witnessed a Russian lad get glassed twice and was that frustrated he glassed himself"

2. "French undercover police welding a ball and chain

3. "Been advised Forest lads wondering the streets of Marseille looking for Derby. Obsessed. Don't reckon they know how many Derby are here.

4. The typical "unless you were here you don't know" rhetoric.

5. There is plenty of footage from all over the city. Yet I've not seen any of knife wielding Russians and Marseille as he refers to several time.

Should I go on.

So yeah I think he is full of shit.
I'm sticking my neck out here but I reckon number 3 is bang on the money

The Germans usually do well on French soil. They'll be hard to shift if they kick off.

I can't actually believe we are talking about hooliganism in 2016.

haha, the Poles will be shitting it.
Since it seems loons from everywhere are turning up i am amazed the Poles have not come in force tbh.
Those fuckers are nuts with their organized footy fights and stuff.

What an embarrassing shambles this is. As much as a lot of the fans have acted like cavemen cunts the policing looks absolutely dreadful. Doesn't seem to be any organisation, any way to keep the fans separated and no idea as to what to do when they do come across trouble. Every time they see a scuffle it's just lob a load of tear gas and get the water canons in.

The British police get a raw deal but their crowd control is some of the best in the world at the moment along with the Germans.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.