Violence at Euro 2016

Going by recent events, if I was a travelling England fan, I would probably feel safer in the stands with some of the banned English psychopaths being there... it's not like the police are going to protect you anymore. Time and time with football clubs in European away legs, the authorities are the ones dishing out a beating on mere bystanders.

Russia 2018 is already looking like a complete car crash. Bank of father offered to pay for me to go earlier as it is a place i have not visited... for a fucking reason father, for a reason.

As i said before you really could not pay me to go, fuck that.
Maybe some places are nice outside of a football event but as it stands it is going to be a hunting ground for loons.

Russian dogs, did anybody expect more from a bunch of such an uncivilized mob?

I'm sure there is a minority of England fans who have been atrocious, but other factors such as local gangs and the French police haven't helped the situation.

Bear in mind that some Russian was murdered a year or so ago in full view of the Kremlin but mysteriously no cctv existed. Russians will have free rein to do what they want in 2018

I'm not fan of UEFA, far from it, but they can only concentrate on what went on inside the stadium. The French are not even playing in Marseille it's just gangs of local scrotes who have come looking for a scrap. Quite rightly they have blamed Russia and it's good to see they haven't taken action against England and have actually reacted to what happened.

What went on inside the stadium is clear for all to see,Russian fans charging at England fans who were trying to get out of the way,so why are we being warned on our conduct? The trouble outside is the same,England fans sitting around,some having a beer and being targeted,as I said not much you can do about that except fight back or run or take a battering. Why aren't the police going into the hotels [ These scumbags must be staying somewhere] and searching rooms for weapons and matching some of the many pictures they now have to faces? Or as has happened to England fans in the past rounding them up and deporting them?

All this using heads of barely conscious as footballs - what's that about? Is that what real hard men do. As much as they look like lunatics and built like brick shithouses, none in that video there looked like they could actually fight.

I'd still be running away faster than Ryan Giggs jumps out of his sister-in-laws window mind.

Apparently Russia has now been charged by UEFA over the fans violence in Marseille...........don't know if this has been already reported on here.............

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.