Violence at Euro 2016

I have just seen the French interior minister on the news calling for England and Russia to be punished now. Look a bit closer to home you muppet at your own countrymen attacking England and I believe Irish and Polish fans,a fact admitted by your own police and some bar owners. Look at the hundreds of footage and pics online at organised Russian thugs attacking England fans sitting in bars drinking. Look at your own inadequate segregation and ineffective stewarding and policing.

was in lille when everton played few years ago, the main square is to be avoided and the police were terrible. mate was teargassed at point blank range and lucky not to be blinded. even getting back on the eurostar they held us back deliberately to avoid the train. student area has some decent bars and only 15-20 mins walk away.

They are now I would agree but not sure how old you are.If you were around in the 70s/80s then that is your opinion fair enough but I was and I think that was a different league to.
West Ham,Boro and Leeds away in the 70s/80s anyone?

Few years later I went to Boro 2006 on a Monday night and my mate and I walked in a bar with 30 of their fans in there on banning orders,was as close as they could get to the ground at the time.They were all built like brick shit houses,tats of cut here on their necks etc.I would have put them up against anyone and expected them to come out on top.Right as rain with us due to it being a Monday night and on TV.

I stood in the City section next to CSKA for the game a couple of years ago,first time near our vociferous fans at a home game since the Kippax and was taken aback at the number of women and kids gobbing off at the away fans.CSKA were different league and I was just glad they didnt decide to move over as it would have been like last night.
A lot of Citys away support is also now similar gobshite young lads pissed up mouthing off and would agree Russians in a different league to them.Suppose same at England.

Not a hoolie although have defended myself in the past,as you had to sometimes.Just my opinion.

Yep another old bastard here, I certainly was around in the 70s and 80s, and without doubt the lads who went to games back then were in a different league to todays fans, who really havent a clue. Like you I was never one to look for be involved in or seek out any mither, I was there for the football (god help us!) however if you went away on a regular basis you would certainly have had to defend yourself on occasions. You would certainly have experienced something along the lines of what England fans copped for last night.

Where I say todays Russian nutters are in a different league to even those back in the day is that they are all military trained through national service and have more than likely spent some time in shit holes such as Chechnya. They go looking for trouble dry and well trained. I happen to know one or two old school blokes from Millwall and Stoke, they hold the view that the outcome last night would have differed on account of the fact far less England fans would have run therefore the Russians would have not had it all their own way, but they agree these loons come from a different culture different back ground. They are to all intent and purpose paramilitary not just run of the mill hard nuts who like a few beers and a good tear up.

I have just seen the French interior minister on the news calling for England and Russia to be punished now. Look a bit closer to home you muppet at your own countrymen attacking England and I believe Irish and Polish fans,a fact admitted by your own police and some bar owners. Look at the hundreds of footage and pics online at organised Russian thugs attacking England fans sitting in bars drinking. Look at your own inadequate segregation and ineffective stewarding and policing.

No bother with any ROI fans out there yet and I'm flying over tomorrow morning and don't expect any. Also know a good few over there with the North and they've had no bother.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.