Violence at Euro 2016

You know what uefa are like though, we are an easy target rather than addressing the real issues like Russia, policing and scheduling. If there is a lot of trouble over the next few days we could easily be on our way out. I can see now Uefa taking a morale stance with us, yet turning a total blind eye to the Russians and implications to the 2018 WC.

Totally - we're English and we're still judged by hooliganism from times gone by. I hope that UEFA see that the trouble is being instigated by others but as you say, I can't see Russia being banned because they'll be hosting the World Cup and though it's a FIFA tournament, UEFA will want to keep Russia happy and Russia have probably already paid a load out in bribes to ensure they don't get kicked out.

A top football official in Moscow has praised the Russian fans involved in violenceover the weekend in Marseille, saying they had defended their country’s honour and should be forgiven.

“I don’t see anything wrong with the fans fighting,” Igor Lebedev wrote on Twitter. “Quite the opposite, well done lads, keep it up!”

Lebedev, who sits on the executive committee of the Russian football union, is an MP from the nationalist Liberal Democratic party and the deputy chairman of the Russian parliament.

“I don’t understand those politicians and officials who are criticising our fans. We should defend them, and then we can sort it out when they come home,” Lebedev wrote in a series of tweets.
He looks like your normal lawyer turned Liberal Democrat MP doesn't he?
1330594349_igor-lebedev-300x195.jpg

What they are bragging about, a bunch of well trained "sober" athletic men picking off bob the builder and his drunken mate postman pat. Lets see how tricky they are when they meet people that can fight back.

Totally - we're English and we're still judged by hooliganism from times gone by. I hope that UEFA see that the trouble is being instigated by others but as you say, I can't see Russia being banned because they'll be hosting the World Cup and though it's a FIFA tournament, UEFA will want to keep Russia happy and Russia have probably already paid a load out in bribes to ensure they don't get kicked out.
Just shows the contempt Russia have for everyone with the tweets their FA officials are sending congratulating their fans. Our FA are send our manager and captain on TV pleading for calm and the Russians are effectively glorifying those involved giving them the green light to keep up the good work.

Just shows the contempt Russia have for everyone with the tweets their FA officials are sending congratulating their fans. Our FA are send our manager and captain on TV pleading for calm and the Russians are effectively glorifying those involved giving them the green light to keep up the good work.

Absolutely mind boggling and only confirms my opinion that these thugs were rushed in and out of France with by these same people.

What they are bragging about, a bunch of well trained "sober" athletic men picking off bob the builder and his drunken mate postman pat. Lets see how tricky they are when they meet people that can fight back.

Without being funny, I think they could more than stand their own looking at the size of some of these cunts. As people have said they are ex military and have been training for 8 months.

Syria/Ukraine/Nato all proxy wars with the Russians.

If state sponsored it maybe part of it?

UEFA along with FIFA are glorified Mafia cartels hence their tactic support of the Bear.

5 mins on youtube will show you these idiots will be scared of nobody and have took the violence to a different level and i do mean different.

They dont bounce about holding their arms out shouting, trust me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.