Violence at Euro 2016

So, lets see, we have tooled-up, Russian paramilitary cowards running amok in broad daylight, faces uncovered, easily identifiable from numerous CCTV cameras but no arrests? I'll bet they're welcomed home to mother Russia as heroes and will never be held accountable for the orchestrated carnage in Marseilles.

Putin personally bank rolls the biggest criminal biker gang in Russia so I'm sure these patriots and protectors of the motherland will be just fine pmsl.

Maybe this will act as a wake up call to those who have thus far refused to accept that Eastern European mentality is somewhat different to what is deemed acceptable in the West. Despite this FIFA deem it a good idea to hold a world cup there.

However it may also act as reminder that not all Western European countries are capable of hosting a competition and France is very much an example. The Police and authorities in France have shown themselves incompetent and the fact that they have arrested 6 English and no Russians despite admitting that it was they were responsible speaks volumes.

As for UEFAs threats of expulsion, I hope some of the high flyers within the FA with backing from the government tell UEFA exactly where to stick their threats.

I am staggered, rare is the day i raise both eyebrows in shock, fucking hell Russia, you have to fucking laugh christ.

Come on they have to be given the boot, they are shameless fucking thugs, thugs funded to the point they have genuine organized fight clubs to build up their ground and pound skills.

I can't believe they said that fuck me, the fucking cheek.

tumblr_inline_n9jou4GUGS1srtzzi.jpg

Maybe this will act as a wake up call to those who have thus far refused to accept that Eastern European mentality is somewhat different to what is deemed acceptable in the West. Despite this FIFA deem it a good idea to hold a world cup there.

However it may also act as reminder that not all Western European countries are capable of hosting a competition and France is very much an example. The Police and authorities in France have shown themselves incompetent and the fact that they have arrested 6 English and no Russians despite admitting that it was they were responsible speaks volumes.

As for UEFAs threats of expulsion, I hope some of the high flyers within the FA with backing from the government tell UEFA exactly where to stick their threats.
Russians consider themselves Asian, not European.

i am now not looking forward to going lens on Thursday. No beer in lens or travel to lille and be chased around the city by Russians. Jesus.

i am now not looking forward to going lens on Thursday. No beer in lens or travel to lille and be chased around the city by Russians. Jesus.

I'll be there too mate, apparently the beer ban in Lens is nonsense.

A top football official in Moscow has praised the Russian fans involved in violenceover the weekend in Marseille, saying they had defended their country’s honour and should be forgiven.

“I don’t see anything wrong with the fans fighting,” Igor Lebedev wrote on Twitter. “Quite the opposite, well done lads, keep it up!”

Lebedev, who sits on the executive committee of the Russian football union, is an MP from the nationalist Liberal Democratic party and the deputy chairman of the Russian parliament.

“I don’t understand those politicians and officials who are criticising our fans. We should defend them, and then we can sort it out when they come home,” Lebedev wrote in a series of tweets.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.