Violence at Euro 2016

I love Putin...sorry...but I do

Unlike other world leaders his military/secret service background has kept a kind of world in check position. He doesn't mince his words and has called out western imperialism, revealing strategic US/UK plans in his press conferences, some of his speeches are fascinating. He is an honest **** in that respect. He knows what he is and uses it.

Looking forward to the Russian world cup...
Oh and in Qatar, the hosts of the 2022 world cup, a woman has just been charged with adultery for being raped. Thumbs up FIFA

So British fans attacked on the Queen's Birthday in both Marseilles and Nice by locals and more especially Russians. So what do we know about these Russkies? They're ultra nationalistic, bigoted, and violent. They come from a shit hole where lift expectancy is low.They probably are borderline psychopaths who want to further their own political agenda. Unlike the English hooligans they don't have banning orders.

To fight fire with fire we need similar.

We need a group who haven't played in Europe for a while and therefore aren't banned. Ideally a group that have had dealings with the Russians in the fairly recent past who the Russkies probably still fear:-

"Hello is that Rangers ..."

I am joking by the way. Hopefully all the Russian trouble makers have now gone home and the rest of the tournament passes without incident. I doubt it though. I also think that at some point there will be a terrorist incident. All in all I'm just glad I'm not out there. It's looking like a car crash of a tournament.

They fear Afghans too

Looking forward to the Russian world cup...
Oh and in Qatar, the hosts of the 2022 world cup, a woman has just been charged with adultery for being raped. Thumbs up FIFA

Fucking ridiculous isn't it! Football should be spread worldwide in an effort to unite people and spread peace. Millions of people can come together and watch it, yet FIFA are taking it to Russia and Qatar to try and showcase it's appeal on the world stage. Two countries so backwards with their laws and society it will showcase nothing but an embarrassment of how little humanity has managed to progress over thousands of years.

5 mins on youtube will show you these idiots will be scared of nobody and have took the violence to a different level and i do mean different.

They dont bounce about holding their arms out shouting, trust me.
Thats kinda what I was saying, big bullies, beating up no marks from darn sarf, with respect.

Fucking ridiculous isn't it! Football should be spread worldwide in an effort to unite people and spread peace. Millions of people can come together and watch it, yet FIFA are taking it to Russia and Qatar to try and showcase it's appeal on the world stage. Two countries so backwards with their laws and society it will showcase nothing but an embarrassment of how little humanity has managed to progress over thousands of years.

It's patently evident that bribery dictated where these tournaments fell. However, the violence seen so far- and let's be honest it could get worse yet- will again be used to justify England not getting any World Cup soon.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.