Violence at Euro 2016

Marseille prosecutor Brice Robin says organised Russian hooligans came to Euro 2016 ready to fight and cause trouble
Looks like these Russians are rightly getting the majority of the blame here.

As has been said some of them might be tough but they are obviously not wanting a fair fight so there's no honor in it despite what they are saying they are cowards. You don't pick a fat tanked up man who is already on unsteady legs to enhance your reputation, half of them are running in booting people who are already downed after being outnumbered. Not only have they been in training for months for this(another advantage) or the fact that they aren't drinking and enjoying themselves the way everyone else is doing... some of them look to have signs of steroid abuse and probably coke too, then there's the use of weapons which nobody else has tried to bring into it at any stage. So they want it to look like they are just super tough and outfought everyone when in reality even looking at it their way they know themselves it's a hollow "victory" in the fighting world... like a fighter using dodgy wraps or juicing before a fight if you need to gain all these unfair advantages you're fooling yourself if you say you won only because you were the better fighter.

Last edited:
As a neutral to all this,I can clearly see that England fans aren't instigators here.as for the video just seen from weetabix head n the owl.if I was an England fan I would be raging.as seen in some posts already the Russian mob were out do one job n have done it.the scenes in stadium alone should have seen them kicked out but not a word of condemning nature.

All the best v Wales folks n come on Belgium tonight(work sweep)

"UEFA, the governing body of European soccer, delivered a blunt message to the English Football Association: get control of your hooligans or risk expulsion from European Championship."

Belgium. June, 2000.

Plus ça change...

"He was sentenced to two months for throwing a plastic bottle at police."

FFS - our plastic bottle thrower gets 2 months -(idiot non the less) while a couple of russians are asked to leave the counrty. hope he doesnt rob an apple he`ll be off to their equivalent of Austrialia

I can't hide my disappointment that we got ran so easily
There's a picture of the people getting ran in the stadium. 99% are blokes between 20-50 years old it seems. If you actually see the full video as well it's England fans throwing a load of crap at the Russians, acting like Billy big bollocks, then running away terrified as soon as they break through the segregation.

I suppose you can never tell if someone's game until it kicks off. Hard to be annoyed at human nature - but don't act like Joe Rock unless you can back it up is the conclusion.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.