Violence at Euro 2016

I agree. They don't need provocation. So why sing a song that is likely to provoke them. The large majority of the issues in Marseille are not down to the England fans. I agree with that as well. But some of it is and those opposed to the coverage entirely blaming England fans have the narrative that none of it was.

Back to my point do they have a clue what we are singing about

Agreed. That's fairly plain to see. But not all. Some French and English as well.

Agree. What we as a country have done though is address our issues and currently over 2500 trouble makers are not in France, something every other country cant say so when we are yet again threatened with expulsion for incidents nearly 100% down to Russian fans its slightly fucking galling mate and completely fails to recognise the real issues at play here.

I've just read that the head of the Russian football union believes that 9 out of 10 football fans go to games looking for a fight. It's incredible how backward these cunts are, but extremely dangerous to genuine football fans from most other countries that go for the football and to have a few drinks sing some songs and cheer on their team

I've just read that the head of the Russian football union believes that 9 out of 10 football fans go to games looking for a fight. It's incredible how backward these cunts are, but extremely dangerous to genuine football fans from most other countries that go for the football and to have a few drinks sing some songs and cheer on their team

This is the best post of the thread

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.