Violence at Euro 2016

I'm sorry but don't have too much sympathy for England fans or the others involved. Martin Samuel wrote a good article in the Mail today.

If you go somewhere, act disrespectfully, don't even try to understand the culture and just get heavily pissed taking the piss out of Johnny Foreigner then you are just a magnet for trouble as well as being a twat. People who go and mix with this may not deserve to get attacked but why be stupid and put yourself in that position.

Other countries fans like the Welsh, the Spanish etc behave far more decently. As for the Russians and some Germans, they are just professional hooligans and I for one would not be anywhere near them

No and if singing is not acceptable to the local population or the whole of France and their police forces then i suggest they dont bother bidding for future football tournaments.

Maybe so. I could get on board with that. As I said, I can see why it could antagonise locals. And some locals in deprived areas are likely to react.

You know what uefa are like though, we are an easy target rather than addressing the real issues like Russia, policing and scheduling. If there is a lot of trouble over the next few days we could easily be on our way out. I can see now Uefa taking a morale stance with us, yet turning a total blind eye to the Russians and implications to the 2018 WC.

A la the racism issue, that Russia have shown time and time again.

I'm sorry but don't have too much sympathy for England fans or the others involved. Martin Samuel wrote a good article in the Daily Mail today.

If you go somewhere, act disrespectfully, don't even try to understand the culture and just get heavily pissed taking the piss out of Johnny Foreigner then you are just a magnet for trouble as well as being a twat. People who go and mix with this may not deserve to get attacked but why be stupid and put yourself in that position.

Other countries fans like the Welsh, the Spanish etc behave far more decently. As for the Russians and some Germans, they are just professional hooligans and I for one would not be anywhere near them

Haha stopped reading right there.

I'm sorry but don't have too much sympathy for England fans or the others involved. Martin Samuel wrote a good article in the Mail today.

So what's the excuse for the French attacking Northern Ireland fans?

The Welsh don't drink or sing

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.