Virgil van Dijk

Status
Not open for further replies.
That would be one really pathetic way to try and minimise his contribution to them.

If you weren't desperately trying to belittle him as a player though, you might say something like:

Sunderland have won 10 of their 11 points in games he's played in.

In games he's started they've conceded 5 goals in 5 games. In the 9 he didn't start they conceded 18 goals.

The Sunderland fans are raving about him, and he's an integral player for them moving forward. I have absolutely no idea why any City fan would twist facts in such a way as to shit on one of out own players the way you have with Denayer - what's your problem with him? No objective outsider, let alone a City fan would try and paint the completely inaccurate picture of him being useless - this on top of you opening with the lie that "he can't even get in the Sunderland team" - so clearly there's something more to it.
Watched the Sunderland vs Swansea game just to find out how he was doing.. A rock in their midfield defensively, however I am worried about how little he was on the ball and how he almost seemed not to want it which would put Pep right off him as an option.

Up here in the Frozen North it is being g reported tiday that it's between City and Chelsea and he prefers Pep.

He played for us and he us brilliant and will still get even better.

We get 10% of the fee so splash out. :)

Up here in the Frozen North it is being g reported tiday that it's between City and Chelsea and he prefers Pep.

He played for us and he us brilliant and will still get even better.

We get 10% of the fee so splash out. :)
It was widely reported that VvD was the less talented half of the Denayer partnership,is that how you saw it? cheers

It was widely reported that VvD was the less talented half of the Denayer partnership,is that how you saw it? cheers

Not at all. Both were great and had a brilliant understanding. For me Van was technically better. Can score from free kicks and reads the game brilliantly.

He would be brilliant fir you but it also requires thought regarding who plays with him.

If you are looking elsewhere then I can't see anyone if that age and ability who is better.

Not at all. Both were great and had a brilliant understanding. For me Van was technically better. Can score from free kicks and reads the game brilliantly.

He would be brilliant fir you but it also requires thought regarding who plays with him.

If you are looking elsewhere then I can't see anyone if that age and ability who is better.
Interesting,cheers.

I'd assume he would play mainly with Stones or in a three with somebody else too, what are your thoughts there.

I think you need a left back too. Stones and VVD would IMO become the best pairing in the league. Both are young and can have a tendency to play out when booting it out us required.

It would take a bit of the ime for them to make it work but VVD and Denyer achieved an understanding very quickly and I see no reason these two wouldn't either.

Because the two like to play out this requires full backs who understand they need to cover this as they go forward.

If you get the left back a great keeper and VVD then I think you truly could win the CL. If you don't then you won't.

Watched the Sunderland vs Swansea game just to find out how he was doing.. A rock in their midfield defensively, however I am worried about how little he was on the ball and how he almost seemed not to want it which would put Pep right off him as an option.

A few Sunderland fans on RTG believe one of the major issues he has is that he doesn't get hold of the ball enough. In one game in central midfield he only had something like 7 touches according to one of the posters.

Great stuff. Do you watch Laporte much? He is the one I want us to go back for but I haven't seen as much of VVD to be honest. Love to know how they compare.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.