Virgil van Dijk

Status
Not open for further replies.
People forget with more sky money transfers fees go up and up. There are less poor teams and more rich teams. You know have young players going for more than seasoned pros used to be.

I know people say the cost doesn't matter but its the fact we keep managing to spend +£30mil all the time.

Umtiti cost £20m. Van Dijk cost fuck all for Southampton, we was looking at spending over £40mil on Laporte.

Why are we always waiting for someone else to sign these players first?

I know people say the cost doesn't matter but its the fact we keep managing to spend +£30mil all the time.

Umtiti cost £20m. Van Dijk cost fuck all for Southampton, we was looking at spending over £40mil on Laporte.

Why are we always waiting for someone else to sign these players first?
13m,while relatively cheap,is hardly 'fuck all'.

He could also have flopped,given many supporters believed the better player of the two at Celtic was Denayer.

13m,while relatively cheap,is hardly 'fuck all'.

He could also have flopped,given many supporters believed the better player of the two at Celtic was Denayer.

I asked a Celtic fan about Denayer, he told me that VVD was their top defender by a mile

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.