Virgil van Dijk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is that why the premier league teams are queuing up to take him off us. Whereas VVD would have us , rags , liverpool and I would guess Chelsea interested, if available.

On current form Mangala yes he will struggle to get a premier league club. To me van Dijk seems another flavour of the month type of signing.

On current form Mangala yes he will struggle to get a premier league club. To me van Dijk seems another flavour of the month type of signing.

A major factor in the difference between these two is that VVD is proven in the league and is rated as one of the best centre backs in the EPL.

A major factor in the difference between these two is that VVD is proven in the league and is rated as one of the best centre backs in the EPL.

van Dijk is in a good place at this present time, that will change as soon as he signs for City ( he will be under more pressure than he will be used to in his career to date).

He isn't quicker than Mangala or he isn't better in the air than Mangala. The only difference is van Dijk is better on the ball. And Mangala had enough potential for them to sign him up and develop him. Another point you are Celtic fan with a biased opinion.
Lol

Yeah we will and we won't see you for dust.

I will stick around whether I am right or wrong. He will not be able to make those types of eye catching runs he had been making at both Celtic or Southampton when at City.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.