VPN Advice - (2020 pg12)

Used the Nord 3 day trial very 8moressed managed to register and download the movies anywhere app and watch8n* stuff on American Netflix on my phone, need to see if I can put it on my router so I can use the Netflix app on my tv

Speak to their support.

I had problems when I was using a Us server to access American Netflix as it detected my proxy, but they have certain servers that are ok!

ExpressVPN is the dogs bollocks if you’re going to switch!
Thanks, I will try out one of the servers recommended for netflix too when I get a chance, I think those fill up quite fast though. I've thought of a better workaround but was leaving it as a last resort because I was just wondering why I couln't find a mention of it anywhere given how many people use VPN's these days.

Last edited:
so I’ve downloaded a couple of VPNs first Nord and then a free one on my iPad and iPhone, I then cancelled and delete the apps, however they still think I’m in the USA on WiFi. The trouble is there’s a link I need and it will only go to the USA site which is no good to me. Now the next problem I go 4G on my iPhone and it still sends me there when I’m at home yet last night at work it sent me to the UK site, I’m at a loss it’s like my iPad and iPhone are infected somehow?

so I’ve downloaded a couple of VPNs first Nord and then a free one on my iPad and iPhone, I then cancelled and delete the apps, however they still think I’m in the USA on WiFi. The trouble is there’s a link I need and it will only go to the USA site which is no good to me. Now the next problem I go 4G on my iPhone and it still sends me there when I’m at home yet last night at work it sent me to the UK site, I’m at a loss it’s like my iPad and iPhone are infected somehow?
Try clearing the cookies and cache of your browsers.

I wouldn’t use a free vpn!

Currently changing my settings recently because of the problems I mentioned earlier in this thread and just wanted a quick favour.

Could someone(in Manchester) technically minded with NordVPN temporarily change their DNS to Quad9's server(9.9.9.9) then tell me the ip result(just say "own IP" if it's your own/ISP's rather than give that out obviously) from DNSLeakTest please?

I think it's because of the way it works(anycast) but it's resolving through an IP address/server in Bradford(Exa Networks Ltd), I just wanted to see if others in Manchester are routed through the same server or not.

p.s - If anyone has been having problems with their firestick connecting to amazon or phone connecting to play store with Nordvpn enabled via router this is the work around for that problem.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.