W T F

Lordeffingham said:
just checked my e mail and found the following, to say I am annoyed is a fucking annoyed is a massive understatement!

Manchester City v Lech Poznan, Thursday 21 October 2010

Thank you for purchasing a ticket for the above match.

There has been an overwhelming level of demand for tickets to this match from UK based Polish supporters.

Following consultation with Greater Manchester Police, to ensure that both home and visiting supporters have a safe and enjoyable experience, we are relocating all home supporters out of East Stand Level 3 for this match.

To ensure that you are relocated to a seat in your preferred area of the stadium, with friends and/or family, we would be extremely grateful if you could contact Supporter Services on 0161 438 7805 at the earliest opportunity*. Alternatively, you can visit the Stadium Ticket Office.

We sincerely apologise for the inconvenience that this will cause and would like to refund the cost of your ticket and reissue a complimentary ticket in an alternative location for this match. The money will be refunded by the Supporter Services team when you call or visit to relocate.

Please be aware that your original seat has been cancelled and your card/ticket will not allow access to the stadium. To avoid any confusion, we would request that you destroy the respective seat details receipt, email confirmation or tickets.
RAG!!

Blue Smarties said:
SPIDERBOY said:
it aint funny,mate...its a fucking disgrace......would this happen in poznan???????
I don't mean it in a 'hahaha' sense I mean it in a way where you have to look at the funny side of it otherwise you'd cry. You're completely right, it wouldn't happen in Poznan. This is going to be a really hard game and we all know our Europe attendances aren't the best, giving Poznan extra voices is only going to backfire on us. Fuck them, who gives a shit about away fans? It's OUR ground, OUR seats for OUR fans. The only time they should be in 'our' seats is in the CC games in the SS.

I don't have a problem with more away fans, it's the lack of forward planning by City that grates, as if the club only realised over 2 months after the draw was made that there are lots of Polish expats in the UK!

dannybcity said:
The club are giving you a free ticket and are trying to make it as safe as possible, I'm not to sure what else they can do. Furthermore everyone has been complaining about the atmosphere, but surely it'll be better with more fans, whether they be Polish or blues.

2 poznan fans worked at our place,got held in england for football related offences back in poland..now doing 12 months in a polish nick after being held here for 10 months,the stories they used to tell us were pretty bad...they are nutters,and were giving them more tickets....this one has trouble written all over it..mark my words!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's pissed me off this.... So I paid up early for the 3 games and now cause the poles want extra tickets they are kicking me out of my seat with the great view to a level one garbage view!!!! And also it's up to me to ring in to sort it out. Well I'll think twice now before buying early for cup tickets..... Put it another way if city's away following wanted an extra 1000 seats what do u think the opposing club would do? Yeah fuck of you've had your 2500 tickets tough!

adamgregory said:
Cambridgeblue said:
Dunno what you're complaining about mate - your getting free tickets.

Some people just love a good moan, not happy until their toys are well and truly out of their pram.

STFU you condescending little *****, it's got nothing to do with toys or prams, and my guess is this issue doesn't affect you.

As I said, when you sit with a group of people you know, the atmosphere and experience are better than just getting moved to somewhere you haven't paid £500 for the privelage.

The money aspect is not the big deal, it's the principle, and the way they have asked loyal fans to pay for three games in advance and then changed the criteria, its complete bullshit.

I know it's a little bit inconvenient but it seem's you're getting in for FREE.City are doing this for safety reason's ie trying to keep mad polak's together.I'm sure you will enjoy the match wherever your sat.

lancs blue said:
Blue Smarties said:
I don't mean it in a 'hahaha' sense I mean it in a way where you have to look at the funny side of it otherwise you'd cry. You're completely right, it wouldn't happen in Poznan. This is going to be a really hard game and we all know our Europe attendances aren't the best, giving Poznan extra voices is only going to backfire on us. Fuck them, who gives a shit about away fans? It's OUR ground, OUR seats for OUR fans. The only time they should be in 'our' seats is in the CC games in the SS.

I don't have a problem with more away fans, it's the lack of forward planning by City that grates, as if the club only realised over 2 months after the draw was made that there are lots of Polish expats in the UK!
True, the lack of forward thinking is probably the thing which is bugging me however I'm just worried that although the club is doing the right thing in the friendly & caring eyes I believe they're underestimating their fans. Aren't these the fans who were on YouTube doing synchronized chanting from stand to stand? It'll be like a home game for them.

dannybcity said:
The club are giving you a free ticket and are trying to make it as safe as possible, I'm not to sure what else they can do. Furthermore everyone has been complaining about the atmosphere, but surely it'll be better with more fans, whether they be Polish or blues.

^ This^
Won't be like a "morgue" i'll bet.

dannybcity said:
spot on mate

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.