W T F

SPIDERBOY said:
safety = stop giving the twats more tickets......plus,at the end of the day,how many times have you heard a player or manager say,"we need the crowd to be the twelth man"......??????????and were giving them their twelth man,AT OUR PLACE...its a joke.!

If we can't sell out our own end how could City stop Poles getting tickets in the home end without stopping people coming who haven't been before. City will be hoping to use Europa League as a chance to get new fans through the gate and create revenue which we'll need to meet the FFPR in afew years. This is the only way City can ensure that it stays safe whilst allowing any blues who wanted to get a ticket to get one.

Lordeffingham said:
STFU you condescending little *****, it's got nothing to do with toys or prams, and my guess is this issue doesn't affect you.

As I said, when you sit with a group of people you know, the atmosphere and experience are better than just getting moved to somewhere you haven't paid £500 for the privelage.

The money aspect is not the big deal, it's the principle, and the way they have asked loyal fans to pay for three games in advance and then changed the criteria, its complete bullshit.

Mate, its not about being condescending is it? I also pay £500 a year (well £480) they havent moved you forever its just one match. and your guess would be correct it doesnt affect me, that maybe why I fail to see the problem, youre being moved for one game and getting it for nowt.

oh cant think of many swear words that have 5 *'s either

Rammy Blue said:
waspish said:
What gets me they have there allocation but city said ok no problem we'll give u more tickets and kick our fans out of there seats for the away fans they should just off said we have sold out

EVERYONE being turfed out of their seat is getting a FREE ticket.

Fuck me, what more do you want???

edit....wish they would move me so I can watch the game for nowt!!!

Don't give a shit about a free ticket. It's how city are bending over backwards for the away fans.

I'll guarantee that the poles wont only be in east stand level 3 they'll still be all over the ground and god forbid there is any trouble the police won't be able to stop 5000 poles charging the city fans

mcfcliam said:
99% of these UK based poles who are going won't even be poznan fans...they'll just act like the daytrippers of Old Trafford.

Will they all turn up with their CV's? ;)

correct the lads from work just want a laugh and watch a game

I remember a few year's back when we played Lokeren they where going to give us about 400 ticket's, came to city first and said how brilliant our fan's treated them.Built a temporary stand to fit 4000 in.It's nice to be nice.

dadnlad said:
mcfcliam said:
99% of these UK based poles who are going won't even be poznan fans...they'll just act like the daytrippers of Old Trafford.

Will they all turn up with their CV's? ;)

correct the lads from work just want a laugh and watch a game

Yeah, got a Polish mate at work and he's going although he's Krakow fan.

He said he's just going with his Dad to watch the game and said there will be little trouble.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.