W T F

lol turfed out of my seat last year and now turfed again, although yet to be informed by the club. Just waiting for them to sell my seat for the derby now.

shawgorbie said:
I know it's a little bit inconvenient but it seem's you're getting in for FREE.City are doing this for safety reason's ie trying to keep mad polak's together.I'm sure you will enjoy the match wherever your sat.

safety = stop giving the twats more tickets......plus,at the end of the day,how many times have you heard a player or manager say,"we need the crowd to be the twelth man"......??????????and were giving them their twelth man,AT OUR PLACE...its a joke.!

Cambridgeblue said:
Lordeffingham said:
just checked my e mail and found the following, to say I am annoyed is a fucking annoyed is a massive understatement!

Manchester City v Lech Poznan, Thursday 21 October 2010

Thank you for purchasing a ticket for the above match.

There has been an overwhelming level of demand for tickets to this match from UK based Polish supporters.

Following consultation with Greater Manchester Police, to ensure that both home and visiting supporters have a safe and enjoyable experience, we are relocating all home supporters out of East Stand Level 3 for this match.

To ensure that you are relocated to a seat in your preferred area of the stadium, with friends and/or family, we would be extremely grateful if you could contact Supporter Services on 0161 438 7805 at the earliest opportunity*. Alternatively, you can visit the Stadium Ticket Office.

We sincerely apologise for the inconvenience that this will cause and would like to refund the cost of your ticket and reissue a complimentary ticket in an alternative location for this match. The money will be refunded by the Supporter Services team when you call or visit to relocate.

Please be aware that your original seat has been cancelled and your card/ticket will not allow access to the stadium. To avoid any confusion, we would request that you destroy the respective seat details receipt, email confirmation or tickets.

Dunno what you're complaining about mate - you're getting free tickets.

^^^^

What gets me they have there allocation but city said ok no problem we'll give u more tickets and kick our fans out of there seats for the away fans they should just off said we have sold out

waspish said:
What gets me they have there allocation but city said ok no problem we'll give u more tickets and kick our fans out of there seats for the away fans they should just off said we have sold out

EVERYONE being turfed out of their seat is getting a FREE ticket.

Fuck me, what more do you want???

edit....wish they would move me so I can watch the game for nowt!!!

waspish said:

It's more to do with UK-based fans who bought tickets in the home sections, it;s these fans that are being directed to EL3, hence my complaint about a lack of forward planning, they should have foreseen the problem.

I love this site, i read this, less than a week ago.

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=192738&p=3688603#p3688603" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=1&t=192738&p=3688603#p3688603</a>

I think all those too quick to jump in screaming 'negativity', should take a step back and take a hard look at the overall picture and some very impressive work that is in progress but clearly not yet finished, we are without any doubt whatsoever, moving as a whole in the right direction.

The future is bright, the future is BLUE.

If they wanted to keep all the poles together how come they've not given them all the south stand like they do in other cup games?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.