W T F

cleavers said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
club trying to make money and put us at risk then, unless they segregate them.

What a daft thing to say, these people aren't being forced to come to the game they wanted to come, how can it be City making money ? The fact that anyone who had a ticket in there is now getting £20 back is surely losing the club money.

not really, as there must be so much demand in the first place to make the money, plus those relocated fans will still be at the ground and they may make a number of the £20s back by those relocating buying stuff around the ground.

The decision to move the Poles into EL3 was imposed on the club by the police. The police are concerned about possible confrontation between rival Polish fans.

City have acted no differently in the sale of tickets than they would normally do. When you know you will not sell out, you reduce prices and make the tickets available to the whole community. Everybody buying a ticket to this game had the opportunity to bring a friend, relative, etc. It's called broadening your fan base.

If City would have charged £40 for this game with, let's say 50 loyalty point criteria required, they would have got slated.

Now, unless city employ Nick Griffin to run the ticket office and enforce a 'Don't sell to foreigners' policy, I don't see how else they could of dealt with this.

In a perfect world, we could all sit side by side for this match without any trouble. Unfortunately, we don't live in a perfect world, but sadly, City now seem to be getting the blame for this too... and by our own fans!

We seem to live in a 'Blame' society these days. Something unexpected has happened. An alternative has been offered, (a bloody good one). Take what's been offered, because the gesture made by the club easily outweighs the inconvenience caused.

cleavers said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:

What a daft thing to say, these people aren't being forced to come to the game they wanted to come, how can it be City making money ? The fact that anyone who had a ticket in there is now getting £20 back is surely losing the club money.

I bet there weren't that many who opted to stay up there when they could get a seat in a lower tier for the same price.

I'm sure the unexpected fans will make up the refund cost and a lot more.

monkey-trousers said:
The decision to move the Poles into EL3 was imposed on the club by the police. The police are concerned about possible confrontation between rival Polish fans.

City have acted no differently in the sale of tickets than they would normally do. When you know you will not sell out, you reduce prices and make the tickets available to the whole community. Everybody buying a ticket to this game had the opportunity to bring a friend, relative, etc. It's called broadening your fan base.

If City would have charged £40 for this game with, let's say 50 loyalty point criteria required, they would have got slated.

Now, unless city employ Nick Griffin to run the ticket office and enforce a 'Don't sell to foreigners' policy, I don't see how else they could of dealt with this.

In a perfect world, we could all sit side by side for this match without any trouble. Unfortunately, we don't live in a perfect world, but sadly, City now seem to be getting the blame for this too... and by our own fans!

We seem to live in a 'Blame' society these days. Something unexpected has happened. An alternative has been offered, (a bloody good one). Take what's been offered, because the gesture made by the club easily outweighs the inconvenience caused.

Sorry but this post deserves to be removed.
The poster has obviously some "common sense" which is NOT allowed on this thread.

One Polski with six mates in East Stand Level 1,my surname finish with "ski" and i did not hear anything from City about seat relocation.

Enjoy the game,i was on few premier league matches and that what Lech fans doing its different,well worth seeing.

monkey-trousers said:

well said that man............I'm having to move and so what - it'll be a cracking atmosphere with (hopefully) no trouble

mancitymick said:
I have sympathy towards the OP. He bought his tickets expecting to be sat in his seat, next thing the goals post move. There is some on here saying tough as Northstanders had to move. it is not the same, you were told about the move prior to buying tickets

Where the fuck are they moving them to? First the move the fans. Now the goal posts. Are they still going to be on the pitch? How will a team score. This fucking ridiculous. Cook and Manicini out. This wouldn't have happened under Swales.<br /><br />-- Wed Oct 13, 2010 5:21 pm --<br /><br />
cleavers said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:

JMW is a bit simple it would appear or on a wum.

we will own the ground for 90 min! KOLEJORZ!!!

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PffopaKGyCg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PffopaKGyCg</a>

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.