W T F

Eds said:
Does nobody understand the point. How did City allow a situation to develop that 3,000 tickets were sold to Poles without anybody realising!!!!
It's a good point and hopefully they'll learn from it, because handing out free tickets to me and everyone else in East Level 3 can't be good business practise.

Just a thought why did these random poles (if you believe they wont be Poznan fans) only buy tickets in the East Stand - or will they club be coming after us Colin Bell Level 3ers next ?

great idea of MCFC to give the poles level 3 so they can gob on and chuck piss/coins etc on City fans below?

davefrombury said:
Just a thought why did these random poles (if you believe they wont be Poznan fans) only buy tickets in the East Stand - or will they club be coming after us Colin Bell Level 3ers next ?

I was told that now they have got wise to what's going on, they will contact fans with Polish sounding names and ask them to relocate too.

Don't forget City outsource ticket selling.

Some numpty working for ticketmaster will just follow orders. They won't care what someone's name is.

Who remembers this happening for Shalke away, where blues who ordered tickets in their section had their tickets revoked?

Danny - they should have realised before 3,000 tickets were sold.

Where didn't they relocate the North Stand, it would have been like the old days one end outsinging the other, finished off by a sprint across the pitch :) if my seat comes flying done off the 3rd tier I won't be happy. To be honest can't wait for next Thursday, hopefully a great game, loads of singing and a real Euro night, if not a nightmare could be in the making.
I posted on here 2 weeks ago that 3 Poles in my street in Yorkshire had tickets for the main stand, turns out they mean the CB stand and the notice I said about on the staff Tesco notice board about night staff changing shifts so they could go, sounds like it was all being planned weeks ago.
Anyway lets hope for a great night.

Neil McNab said:
Lordeffingham said:
just checked my e mail and found the following, to say I am annoyed is a fucking annoyed is a massive understatement!

Manchester City v Lech Poznan, Thursday 21 October 2010

Thank you for purchasing a ticket for the above match.

There has been an overwhelming level of demand for tickets to this match from UK based Polish supporters.

Following consultation with Greater Manchester Police, to ensure that both home and visiting supporters have a safe and enjoyable experience, we are relocating all home supporters out of East Stand Level 3 for this match.

To ensure that you are relocated to a seat in your preferred area of the stadium, with friends and/or family, we would be extremely grateful if you could contact Supporter Services on 0161 438 7805 at the earliest opportunity*. Alternatively, you can visit the Stadium Ticket Office.

We sincerely apologise for the inconvenience that this will cause and would like to refund the cost of your ticket and reissue a complimentary ticket in an alternative location for this match. The money will be refunded by the Supporter Services team when you call or visit to relocate.

Please be aware that your original seat has been cancelled and your card/ticket will not allow access to the stadium. To avoid any confusion, we would request that you destroy the respective seat details receipt, email confirmation or tickets.
What the fuck does WTF mean?

Watch The Fanny

I have sympathy towards the OP. He bought his tickets expecting to be sat in his seat, next thing the goals post move. There is some on here saying tough as Northstanders had to move. it is not the same, you were told about the move prior to buying tickets

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.