WADA funded study: 40-60% of athletes are on PEDs; only 1-2% are caught

i was at the spurs game last season in the champions league and the spurs players where flying. and son -heung-min was like spit on a red hot shovel and lighting fast ? to a point your shaking your head in what am i seeing here no city player could get near him or any of the spurs players

its clear some clubs are taking big risk with players and doing something with bloods and drips and adding oxygen into the blood by swapping blood or doing something else to boost the lungs and the power to keep on running and faster than the rest

i was at the spurs game last season in the champions league and the spurs players where flying. and son -heung-min was like spit on a red hot shovel and lighting fast ? to a point your shaking your head in what am i seeing here no city player could get near him or any of the spurs players

its clear some clubs are taking big risk with players and doing something with bloods and drips and adding oxygen into the blood by swapping blood or doing something else to boost the lungs and the power to keep on running and faster than the rest
How the fox do they get away with it, lah?

Blood doping, I think, is hard to detect but benefits distance runners which would give the same benefits to hard running players in the later stages of a game. A Scandinavian runner was suspected of this when his times at Olympics and major meetings was exceptional compared to run of the mill meetings.

Leicester a million miles per hour....

Liverpool a million miles per hour....

Blood doping, I think, is hard to detect but benefits distance runners which would give the same benefits to hard running players in the later stages of a game. A Scandinavian runner was suspected of this when his times at Olympics and major meetings was exceptional compared to run of the mill meetings.

i think this happens a lot in the game and players can add 50% more running power and can keep going and going. and like you said its hard to detect and its not really doping or taking drugs. but spurs last and others i have seen when their fast players just running like Forrest Gump and making our players look slow

blood swapping and adding oxygen to your body is dangerous and why would you risk somebody health. but we are talking top level doctors at football clubs and they clearly do things to produce better finesses legally and if you can get a 10% extra running time and recovery time then players will jump at it. but its the bigger jump in the percentage and something like 50% more that catches your eye. and Sun in the champions league last season he was flying and no city player could get near him

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.