Waldorf

Frank Gallagher said:
Opened the door at 12:05 thinking it had just opened and physically could not get in..........went Kro Bar instead for £4 pint......... top

so thats why you got Fosters in, u you tight a**e

I was there,got in about 1ish brillant day the gf says she never seen anything like it grown men hugging and kissing each other i just said this is what it means to be City.

LongsightM13 said:
gordondaviesmoustache said:
LongsightM13 said:
Did pretty much the same thing. Walked in, got about 2ft inside the door and thought 'fuck that'. I hate queuing, must have some German blood somewhere down the line
Hate queuing? Hate getting a fucking round in, more like.

Thanks for organising this LT.
Haha, I tried to buy a bottle of champagne in the Malmaison but they'd shut the bar "on police orders"

They opened the fucker as we were going again.

We need to complete what would have been an epic bubbly blowout soon, i owe a bottle into that also due to GDM insisting on buying first.

BoyBlue_1985 said:
Yeah met loads of blues off here, most of you told me how mouthy i am on here, lol
The rest thought i would be a fat balding guy, great!!
I was in the corner in desperation with TCIB from the 70th minute onwards, couldn't even watch 80th to 90th minute, glad i decided i would watch last 5 though

Great great day and while the place is a bit old skool it was brilliant

I think my exact words were 'You can be a right **** sometimes' :)

I was there next to platty7 on the seats.

Thought it was gonna be bad news when we turned up at 1 and it took 20mins to get to the bar but ended up having such a good craic with everyone in there. Top stuff.

I was in there on Monday and it was still full of blues singing.

The old place looked great if a little tired.

I was there, front of the projector screen (Nearest the toilets) with a few other blues, next to the transexual and BF with the handlebar moustache.

'Turn the fucking volume up' 'Gary' then 'Turn the fucking volume off' chants of the day...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.