Wales v England - Tue 29th Nov, 19:00 | Group B | World Cup 2022

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Yeh Germany we knocked out are a pile of crap
The trouble with southgate is yes he got to a semi and a final where he absolutely shit the bed
both games were a carbon copy. We scored an early goal then gareth decided to give the other team the ball for the next 85 minutes whilst we camped out on the edge of the area.
the italy game especially, italy were there for the Taking. A good manger would have won. italys old back line was shit scared of our pace on the break but we pulled saka ans sterling back to help the full backs and italy had no more worries.

knockout stages will a snooze fest with us hoping for a corner or free kick. Zero ambition.

I knew you would beat us we are shit. Its like they made the world cup and then were just happy to be there. tragic performances against Iran and USA as well. zero fight , if we were not going to show any fight or ability Ukraine shouldve won in that play off. Welsh media will laud them as heroes as well. Compared to the team that made the world cup thats a shadow of it. Aside from my countries team.

Good luck, you have everything id say to win the world cup. just I think Southgate will be your problem against better managers. I think you , France and Spain are favourites

The Senegal game will be 7pm Sunday night. At the moment on the electronic programme guide it's being shown by both beeb and ITV. Got a horrible feeling we'll be listening to twatterface and dixon on Comms with shit tache popping up at half time with his "insight."

England have screwed up too many times for there not be something in this curse of ITV.....

Agree. You have to judge him on the basis of the players he has and also on his record v others.

Prior England managers have had better squads and done far worse. On that basis he is the best manager since Bobby Robson.

His teams are far from perfect but also far better than the so called golden generation.

Finally, some sense

The trouble with southgate is yes he got to a semi and a final where he absolutely shit the bed
both games were a carbon copy. We scored an early goal then gareth decided to give the other team the ball for the next 85 minutes whilst we camped out on the edge of the area.
the italy game especially, italy were there for the Taking. A good manger would have won. italys old back line was shit scared of our pace on the break but we pulled saka ans sterling back to help the full backs and italy had no more worries.

knockout stages will a snooze fest with us hoping for a corner or free kick. Zero ambition.
Absolutely spot on nate particularly with the Italy game. Fucking scandalous we threw that one away.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.