Wales v England - Tue 29th Nov, 19:00 | Group B | World Cup 2022

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Look I’m not going to patronise some on here who think England will win the World Cup

Who thinks that ?

Most on here think we’d play sh*t and negative against Iran and Wales and not do much

I think it’s very unlikely we’ll win WC but have some faith

I’m one of Southgate’s biggest critic but he got that absolutely spot on tonight. I just hope he picks the right team again on Sundays and allows players like Phil, Rashford and Bellingham to do what they love doing !

Was watching the US-Iran game, how'd the City contingent play?
All played well, nice to see Walker get minutes he was solid, Stones had a good game probably the best defender on the night, should have scored tbh. Phil played well and got better as the game progressed, won the free kick for the opener and a nice finish for the second. Jack and Kalvin came off the bench and both were sound, nice to see Kalvin get minutes same as Kyle, also bagged an assist with a nice ball over the top.

Bar Germany do you really think England with the players at their disposal shouldn’t be beating those teams or at least go in thinking we should win ..

No team has a divine right to be beating any of those sides - especially in a knock out competition- those sides have some class players and it’s like a cup final playing us - over 90 mins anything can happen

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.