Wales v England - Tue 29th Nov, 19:00 | Group B | World Cup 2022

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
We got a shit manager that plays the wrong formation and picks the wrong side , so beating them sides is pretty impressive when you think about it

We’ve got a billion pound star studded starting 11 & billion pound on the bench.

The German team are in disarray so it’s like City beating AC Milan now & saying it’s great cos they used to have Gullit, Rijkard & Van Basten.

To explain the quality In prem or champs league terms none of those are top 6 or likely to get beyond the group stages.

Righty o

Bet you hated us winning tonight
No but the whole of the football world knows about Germany's decline but you insist they were a good side when we beat them. So either you have no knowledge of the game since 2018 or you are blagging it.

I could give you the rankings for all those teams you mentioned and the clubs the players play for but it's too much effort for someone whose view is Southgate must be good coz we beat inferior teams.

People saying the first good team we face will probably knock us put isn't negative its common sense on what has gone before.

Surely can’t be the only one on here who can’t bring himself to celebrate when Rashford scores even if it’s for England…

Happy for Phil - hopefully see him start on Sunday
It wouldn't be the ideal scenario. But if England were to go all the way and actually win the bloody thing (don't laugh, and no; I'm not drunk, or stoned), winning every round 1-0, and the only goalscorers were Maguire Shaw and Rashford, I'd take it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.