Wales v England - Tue 29th Nov, 19:00 | Group B | World Cup 2022

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
I’m one of Southgate’s biggest critic but he got that absolutely spot on tonight. I just hope he picks the right team again on Sundays and allows players like Phil, Rashford and Bellingham to do what they love doing !
Put Kane forward. Drop Henderson for Phillips or Wilson. Give Bellingham more free of a role. You’ll play through Senegal.

Surely can’t be the only one on here who can’t bring himself to celebrate when Rashford scores even if it’s for England…

Happy for Phil - hopefully see him start on Sunday
Because waistcoat wanker( he did beat Denmark once though) doesn't know his best team then as a fan if your watching you know if rashford gets 2 goals he gets a start next time so Phil even though he is the better player has less of a chance.

You almost hope some play bad to force him into making the correct decisions. It's why he isn't a good manager. Rashford gets the praise because know jockey wasted foden for 2/3 rds of the game.

Rashford played well but it wouldn't surprise anyone to see Mount saka or sterling getting the other 2 places.

Southgate is a liability.

Last edited:
Look I’m not going to patronise some on here who think England will win the World Cup they have an outside chance it’s a knockout tournament now,but and this isn’t a slight against other teams or players in England,but their chances would have greatly improved if not make them favourites if they had a core of players from City say 8-9,who have a constant winning mentality.Honestly how many have won trophies every season for the last 6-7 years,look at Barca,Madrid or Munich all have a core in their national sides when previously winning World Cup or euro’s..
Yep that would do England a favour, see a full city 11 in the champions league

Out of hundreds and hundreds of countries we are again in the last 16 of a major tournament- we have no divine right regardless of the talent we have
It’s happy days
Lol, by hundreds and hundreds, do you mean approx 200? ;-)

But, yep, you are right tbf, what’s to be gained by being pessimistic here? Fwiw, I expected we’ll beat Senegal but find France in the QF quite challenging.

Fucking hell, Wales,.Iran and USA,.hardly a.group of.death is.it? We.do it all the time,.get a piss easy qualifying group, then qualify, get to the tournament,.piss easy group, then come.up against the big.boys and lose,rinse and repeat
Calm down, go and have a wank mate, I was only commenting on I thought he managed players minutes well tonight, particularly Kyle. I don't think Southgate is some sort of great manager overall, I think the opposite in fact.

They weren't germany had huge problems in the previous 2 major tournaments.
They were still Germany lmao. The tournament before those 2 they won the World Cup. Acting like they aren’t a good high ranked team is just fanciful.

No they weren’t as good in 2021 as they were in 2014, 1990 or 1974 but Brazil aren’t currently anywhere near as good as they were in 2002, 1994 or 1970 but if you beat them you’d still count that as one of the top sides.

That Germany team had Neuer, Hummels, Rüdiger, Kimmich, Gündogan, Kroos, Goretzka, Musiala, Gnabry, Sané, Müller and Havertz. It was a top side.

Commentators getting carried away again with the England performance yep we won comfortably but Wales were woeful! Foden did make the difference with winning the free kick and s goal Rashford free kick and second was superb but his all around game was abysmal he gave the ball away with such poor control and against much better sides we would be punished!

Be all about Rashford though and he played himself into the side yep fine so has foden! But we know the game on Sunday it be back to the side that played Iran and one thing though we will have a good bench to change and chase the game if needed!

My team would be though would be this>>

_________pickford___________

Walker_Stones_Maguire_Trippier

______rice___Bellingham______

__________Foden____________

Rashford____Kane____grealish
I’d agree with all that except Shaw has to play over Trippier.

Reactions: kun

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.