Want out of this house

Lol no im not a druggie. What I mean is they had to kick up some bollocks about having to shred all my bank crap incase the Bogey Man from Salford just happens to come up our way and rummages through the Bin.
It ticked me off and its the last straw, all I ask is for some damn privacy and space to myself and I dont even get that. Im called a lazy bastard when my arsehole of a dad (believe me he is a c.nt) knows full well theres no jobs round here, and just wants a excuse to have a dig at me for his own satisfaction.
I cant do anything without the "whys, where, who's or whens", I mean for fuck sakes my younger brother is getting married and expecting a kid and they never gave him any of this crap.
I just want to get out this house, turn around with both fingers up in the air and never return.

ROBL250 said:
Lol no im not a druggie. What I mean is they had to kick up some bollocks about having to shred all my bank crap incase the Bogey Man from Salford just happens to come up our way and rummages through the Bin.
It ticked me off and its the last straw, all I ask is for some damn privacy and space to myself and I dont even get that. Im called a lazy bastard when my arsehole of a dad (believe me he is a c.nt) knows full well theres no jobs round here, and just wants a excuse to have a dig at me for his own satisfaction.
I cant do anything without the "whys, where, who's or whens", I mean for fuck sakes my younger brother is getting married and expecting a kid and they never gave him any of this crap.
I just want to get out this house, turn around with both fingers up in the air and never return.

Done that, regretted ever since. We write to each other now and then. Not spoken for 10 years.

No, all this cos they had to rummage thro MY Bin. They wouldnt expect me to go into their room and start sorting out their Bin would they.

ROBL250 said:
are you sure youve not just got a chip on your shoulder coz youve only got 2 fingers?

ROBL250 said:
sound shit you are having, get down to manchester,you have no chance in the peak disrict.

ROBL250 said:
No, all this cos they had to rummage thro MY Bin. They wouldnt expect me to go into their room and start sorting out their Bin would they.

Why did they have to do that though? Have you been asked before to shred the statements?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.