Want out of this house

They watch too much crap like Tonight on ITV, and get these stupid ideas in their head that everyone is after them (only today I was told to eat my carrots to have my 5-a-day bollocks, which I refused anyway.)
But I just said shredding bank details is pointless as they'd just gain access to online statements anyway, with websites like Monster or Lloyds where your personal details are already on record. My dad being the prick he is goes "answer for everything," and then promptly starts screaming his head off about some nonsense I dont think even he knew what the point of it was.
My parents are just snobs, think there upper class and were now eating in the Kitchen because the "table in the dining room is for when we have guests", then why f.cking have it there. And we also have chandeliers (dont ask) in the living room with 14 lights, yet get screamed at for not putting the lamp on.
My parents are fucking Rags aswell which is the worst thing about it. every weekend/wednesday its always a United game on TV above anything else, then when they loose I swear my mum spits in my Tea.

mate if you are gonna live anywhere you will have rules to follow if you cant shred old paperwork for your mum forget about getting a house and the grown up responsibility's that come with it

Biginoil said:
^ lol, i remember the days of running away, i actually packed once, my brother was worse though, he made it onto the next street several times.

Anyway, get a job anywhere, doing anything, and rent a cheap arse wee flat if you want to leave that much. Then you can focus on getting a job you actually want.

Problem is I want out ASAP as in tomorrow at best, but got nowhere to go in the meantime. Getting a job shouldnt be hard as I got a idea where some places might be looking. Its just finding the cheap flat as I'd need the deposit for it which I dont have, and it takes the council a week to pay for a deposit on a flat for those about to be made homeless.

How old did you say you were ?

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p5J8Q_0myKQ" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p5J8Q_0myKQ</a>

wrongun73 said:
I HATE YOU, YOUR SO UNFAIR!!!
_42099436_kevin203.jpg

Sorry; couldn't resist!!

buy a guitar, get a band together and save us all.

you have enough free time right?

ROBL250 said:
They watch too much crap like Tonight on ITV, and get these stupid ideas in their head that everyone is after them (only today I was told to eat my carrots to have my 5-a-day bollocks, which I refused anyway.)
But I just said shredding bank details is pointless as they'd just gain access to online statements anyway, with websites like Monster or Lloyds where your personal details are already on record. My dad being the prick he is goes "answer for everything," and then promptly starts screaming his head off about some nonsense I dont think even he knew what the point of it was.
My parents are just snobs, think there upper class and were now eating in the Kitchen because the "table in the dining room is for when we have guests", then why f.cking have it there. And we also have chandeliers (dont ask) in the living room with 14 lights, yet get screamed at for not putting the lamp on.
My parents are fucking Rags aswell which is the worst thing about it. every weekend/wednesday its always a United game on TV above anything else, then when they loose I swear my mum spits in my Tea.

well uve got every reason to if rents are rags - i cant blame you

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.