**WARNING: SCAMMING ALERT - PLEASE READ**

bluemanc said:
DON'T assume he's now gone,he has multiple user names & the sly twats probaly posted on this thread.

very much this.

i am one of the biggest dickheads on here but i am passionate about blues getting the right tickets at the right price and without being conned.

anyone you think dodgy simply pm me and i will do what i can to help identify them.

Hi everyone, I've just spoke to the police and the reference number they have given me is 1924 followed by todays date 6/9/12.
Whoever he is I hope he gets a horrible disease!

Paul Lancs said:
Hi everyone, I've just spoke to the police and the reference number they have given me is 1924 followed by todays date 6/9/12.
Whoever he is I hope he gets a horrible diease!

That'll be the FWIN (Forcewide Incident Number) matey - which is just to say something has happened. You should, when the incident is "crimed" (turned into a crime), get the crime reference number.

I came close to falling for it, got his bank details, an mobile. Just didnt sit right with me.
Told him I had a relative in Manchester, who would then meet him with the money, hence no reply an no tickets.

Had 3 other pms, gonna answer them now in the hope of a genuine fan.

Happend to me, i rang him up and he asked me to transfer cash over into his account or send it him in post i thought no chance mate i will meet you instead, he said ok meet me in altringham so me and 2 others went there and the **** never turned up!! And didnt answer his phone, anyway it was the profile 'merlin21' who we think is amrik gill!! from cholton.

has anyone who's been ripped off tried calling there banks to see if they can get it back as it was a online payment??

Yeah I've tried with my bank mate. There's nothing they can do. They just advised me to phone the police which I did.

Just to balance the argument out. I have had money placed into my account before handover so please don't tarnish all with the same brush. Sometimes it just isn't practical due to work commitments and not managing to get to the game to hand over and do cash on delivery.

LHarper will be able to vouch for me.

This cnut from Chorlton or Merlin21 or any fucker who rips anyone off needs skull dragging.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.