**WARNING: SCAMMING ALERT - PLEASE READ**

notts blue said:
darryl28 said:
notts blue said:
merlin21 has had 85 fucking quid off me for stoke, what a ****!

-- Wed Sep 05, 2012 7:43 pm --

ypou got any details for him ric??

he owes me 85 quid for 2 stoke tickets!

He still owes me £150 for an fa cup final ticket. Let me know if you have any joy! Ring Chorlton police station if you have any proof of name used/bank account etc as they know him well

-- Wed Sep 05, 2012 9:55 pm --

MissingCityInMelbourne said:
Why do people think it is Amrik Gill ?

The police are seeing me tomorrow so if it's him i can tell them.

What name was on the bank details he gave you? The fecker got me a couple of years ago
he said he was called frankie something!!

still got his bank account details!

little fucker

Think he used Adam something with me, it'll definitely be him. Chorlton police may be able to advise how you can prove it is him. If you live near Chorlton apparantly he is mostly in the bookies so that may worth a look.

Otherwise, contact Mike Keegan at the MEN - he's done many stories on him so could be useful.

Putting money in someone's account without getting the tickets is eventually going to cost you money. Don't do it unless you're 100%. Simple.

I've bought quite a few and sold a couple of tickets through this forum and never had a problem. Meet face to face, cash on delivery. The worst that can happen is they don't turn up. Nothing lost and there's always someone with/who wants a ticket.

I'd be gutted if it was closed down.

SAVE THE TATE!

darryl28 said:
notts blue said:
darryl28 said:
He still owes me £150 for an fa cup final ticket. Let me know if you have any joy! Ring Chorlton police station if you have any proof of name used/bank account etc as they know him well

-- Wed Sep 05, 2012 9:55 pm --

What name was on the bank details he gave you? The fecker got me a couple of years ago
he said he was called frankie something!!

still got his bank account details!

little fucker

Think he used Adam something with me, it'll definitely be him. Chorlton police may be able to advise how you can prove it is him. If you live near Chorlton apparantly he is mostly in the bookies so that may worth a look.

Otherwise, contact Mike Keegan at the MEN - he's done many stories on him so could be useful.
Mike Keegan is calling me tomorrow.

People saying they know who it is please PM me to confirm who i think it is.

Thanks.

Amrik Gill

<a class="postlink" href="http://menmedia.co.uk/manchestereveningnews/news/s/1487949_chorlton-football-ticket-conman-amrik-gill-jailed-for-fourth-time" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://menmedia.co.uk/manchesterevening ... ourth-time</a>
Going round Twitter this twat is out & up to his old tricks.
Could be bollocks but best to be safe Blues,careful.
sorry about that didn't see Rics warning.

Re: Amrik Gill

I think it is this guy that has conned me and several others on here. M.E.N are calling me tomorrow and police are investigating. If anyone has proof it is him please PM me.

Re: Amrik Gill

bluemanc said:
http://menmedia.co.uk/manchestereveningnews/news/s/1487949_chorlton-football-ticket-conman-amrik-gill-jailed-for-fourth-time
Going round Twitter this twat is out & up to his old tricks.
Could be bollocks but best to be safe Blues,careful.

ive been done for £85 2 stoke tickets,

got to be him!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.