Was anything better in days gone by?

A full bush was a thing of beauty,i find the naked minge very disturbing

I wish they had invented the bald minge back in the day, then I wouldn’t have felt embarrassed when my taxi driver on a night out told me I had a pube stuck in my teeth. Told him he was mistaken, I had just flossed my teeth after eating tuna.

Compared to 40 years ago, look at any High Street today - where the shops resemble Fort Knox, or have been abandoned, and homeless people proliferate and openly beg without any sense of shame - and you’ll have your answer. Society is (imo) definitely ruder, harsher and less forgiving than a generation ago - and I simply refuse to accept most of the figures that suggest violence and crime is down - my eyes tell me otherwise.

Many, possibly most things are better, certainly in terms of choice and individual lifestyle, but we’ve definitely lost something along the way - and who knows where it will end up. Not very well, I expect.
Unfortunately so true

I wish they had invented the bald minge back in the day, then I wouldn’t have felt embarrassed when my taxi driver on a night out told me I had a pube stuck in my teeth. Told him he was mistaken, I had just flossed my teeth after eating tuna.
Haha tbf men had much more hair back in the day as well ,i find the back, sack and crack just as disturbing lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.