Was David Icke right?

This interview about israel, and Obama. quite interesting

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bgnpKM4S_qI&feature=related" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bgnpKM4S ... re=related</a>

masterwig said:
If I was to watch one of his videos on Google vids which one should I go for?

I watched over an hour of his Big Brother one and it was boring me somewhat, he goes on a bit without giving us any evidence to support his claims.

I could give you a tonne of stuff about this topic,but google Cathy O,brien. Theres an old one called The lizards and the Jews.And Seriously guys,its now 2009 and the state of Israel and what they are doin to palestine is fukin unreal,every single leader of Israel has,since it was bombed into existence,been a member of a terrorist group,ie IRGUN amongst others. and ICKE is no racist,but because hes hitting a nerve,moreso the truth,they start branding him racist,thats the only thing they can do,to get people on there side.There are jews who speak out about the regime in Israel,and they are branded "SELF HATERS",its an absolute piss take. Us and America are funding Israel to the hilt,no questions asked. Also google VANUNU.(SPELL CHECK).And its well known,that the wealthy jews in GERMANY,helped transport the lower class JEWS to the camps,the bastards would have me banged up for saying that,and all this stuff that im talking about,has really hit home this last 2 years or so,i can see the world for what I wanna see it like,and not how the agenda want me to see it. Soz for harpin on,but ive only just,this week,learned about the net,and i never get chance to air my views. If you can,get a book called DAVID ICKE GUIDE TO A GLOBAL CONSPIRACY,AND HOW TO END IT,fantastic.

buzzer1 said:
masterwig said:

I watched over an hour of his Big Brother one and it was boring me somewhat, he goes on a bit without giving us any evidence to support his claims.

I could give you a tonne of stuff about this topic,but google Cathy O,brien. Theres an old one called The lizards and the Jews.And Seriously guys,its now 2009 and the state of Israel and what they are doin to palestine is fukin unreal,every single leader of Israel has,since it was bombed into existence,been a member of a terrorist group,ie IRGUN amongst others. and ICKE is no racist,but because hes hitting a nerve,moreso the truth,they start branding him racist,thats the only thing they can do,to get people on there side.There are jews who speak out about the regime in Israel,and they are branded "SELF HATERS",its an absolute piss take. Us and America are funding Israel to the hilt,no questions asked. Also google VANUNU.(SPELL CHECK).And its well known,that the wealthy jews in GERMANY,helped transport the lower class JEWS to the camps,the bastards would have me banged up for saying that,and all this stuff that im talking about,has really hit home this last 2 years or so,i can see the world for what I wanna see it like,and not how the agenda want me to see it. Soz for harpin on,but ive only just,this week,learned about the net,and i never get chance to air my views. If you can,get a book called DAVID ICKE GUIDE TO A GLOBAL CONSPIRACY,AND HOW TO END IT,fantastic.

There's no diplomatic way of saying this so I'll just say it.

YOU ARE MENTAL.

I think Buzzer has the right idea and has obviously done his homework.

Very easy to dismiss all of this kind of stuff, I'm selective with what I believe but I do think 70% of what Icke says is spot on and he's proven to be right over and over again.

There's no doubt in my mind concerning New World Order etc, I've read a lot myself over the years and try as I might I can't help but feel it's largely based on the truth. I mean, I wish it weren't but it is so yeah

Newlunar said:
buzzer1 said:
masterwig said:

YOU ARE MENTAL.

SO AM I.

TheMightyQuinn said:

Very easy to dismiss all of this kind of stuff, I'm selective with what I believe but I do think 70% of what Icke says is spot on and he's proven to be right over and over again.

There's no doubt in my mind concerning New World Order etc, I've read a lot myself over the years and try as I might I can't help but feel it's largely based on the truth. I mean, I wish it weren't but it is so yeah

The good thing is mate,unlike religion and govt.,Icke doesnt try to ram it down peoples throats,check him out if you want,if not,dont,simple as. i did,and as the dots connect,it becomes more and more laughable and amazing how conditioned the sheeple really are. Imagine this;1st day at work aged 16,Get up at 6am,put the tele on,listen to the bullshit news,get in the car,put on radio,more BS news,go shop and buy a paper,BS news,get to work,have 3 breaks during day,read paper,finish work at 5,home,tea,put on BS news,watch somert shite,like Big Brother,(ironically watching big brother watching you),go to bed,and repeat the above for 40 to 50 years,thats the way its gone since day dot,and they call me,MENTAL,SCARY MAN.

buzzer1 said:
TheMightyQuinn said:

The good thing is mate,unlike religion and govt.,Icke doesnt try to ram it down peoples throats,check him out if you want,if not,dont,simple as. i did,and as the dots connect,it becomes more and more laughable and amazing how conditioned the sheeple really are. Imagine this;1st day at work aged 16,Get up at 6am,put the tele on,listen to the bullshit news,get in the car,put on radio,more BS news,go shop and buy a paper,BS news,get to work,have 3 breaks during day,read paper,finish work at 5,home,tea,put on BS news,watch somert shite,like Big Brother,(ironically watching big brother watching you),go to bed,and repeat the above for 40 to 50 years,thats the way its gone since day dot,and they call me,MENTAL,SCARY MAN.

I'm with you on this.

It's a fucking tedious life, little different to being in prison, just we don't see the walls, not literally anyway.

Most people just want to put their head down though and get on with it, moaning now and again but ultimately being good little people for their masters.

Newlunar said:
buzzer1 said:
masterwig said:

YOU ARE MENTAL.

You are either very bored or you are STALKING me! I would just like to point out, I am happily married and VERY straight!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.