Was the ball over the line?

We got lucky with the goal...But Everton shouldn't have had the first goal seeing as it was a blatant foul on Aguero and Navas should have had a penalty in the first leg..Swings and Roundabouts.

Agree with that. I can't see any grass between the edge of the ball and the edge of the line. Odd that there doesn't seem to be any high res images out there.
Manchester-City-v-Everton.jpg

Fucking miles out mate, trust me. But after all the bad decisions we've had agaisnt this shower, including the Aguero foul last night, who on earth cares?

Fucking miles out mate, trust me. But after all the bad decisions we've had agaisnt this shower, including the Aguero foul last night, who on earth cares?
No it wasn't. Look at the footage blueincy posted which is much higher quality and, more importantly, shows the view from the East Stand side that the assistant would have had. At no point does the whole of the ball appear to cross the line.

It's in the back of the net, and given, that's all that matters. The fact that we have controversy, multi page threads and stills from every angle that still don't confirm in or out meant the ref is right and advantage to the attacking side if in doubt. I still think the overhang of the ball is just, just on the line, but agree that some angles show it looking out. If it was against us I would be fuming, but as it stands, I'm going to Wembley and Martinez isn't ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.